Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

Have you been growing long?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I have been growing just over a year so not to long but its taken that long to get my growing style dialed in and i am at a point now where i am very confident with my growing knowledge and skills but none of it would be possible without the help and info i have gained from the great growers on this site,it truly is the best canna site on the net(the best people and the best info)

I have been growing just over a year so not to long but its taken that long to get my growing style dialed in and i am at a point now where i am very confident with my growing knowledge and skills but none of it would be possible without the help and info i have gained from the great growers on this site,it truly is the best canna site on the net(the best people and the best info)

amen bruva...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say.... You may have done your research and got some pointers along the way but you my man... Have definitely got a :greenthumb:all kidding aside.. you got your shit together and grow some fine cannabis..:slap:

Cool :) you mind taking a quick look at mine for me?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say.... You may have done your research and got some pointers along the way but you my man... Have definitely got a :greenthumb:all kidding aside.. you got your shit together and grow some fine cannabis.

Coming from you step that is the best compliment i could of ever asked for,thanks for making this community the best i have ever had the pleasure to be part of and if i can help just one person grow some fire canna that will make my day

Looking good as ever 2stoned, biotabs sound interesting think I'll watch this

Welcome john long time no speak bro glad you popped in and yeah this biotabs starter kit really seems like a fantastic way to grow canna.are you doing a new grow and journal because i would love to follow along again

Cool :) you mind taking a quick look at mine for me?

I would love to have a look,do you have a link ?

Back