Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

And yes the starter pack is all about making it easy ;)

But we got complaints, that with our system there is to little work, people got bored.
So we made some killer products to increase the yield, and gibe something to do for the freaks...
Then we came with the Boom Boom spray: super healthy vegan amino acid spray, help for explosive grow (perfect for stretching the auto's)
Organic PK booster compost tea: Heavy duty micro bacterial compost tea for the freak that loves to work,
Silicium flash: A new product that will be part of the core family products, It works so well that you don't have to use the orgatrex any more if you please, that means only water with this strategy, my friends ;)
And Our newest Bio PK 5-8 liquid: almost same effect as the compost tea, only you don't have to brew it yourself, therefore it is a bit less potent, Biotabs is also more about transporting powder, and not fluids. Most off the bottled fertilizers are diluted with water, we don't like shipping water across the globe ;)

Green greetings From Spain!

@2Stoned2Care i was just comparing your mephisto baby day 10 photo with my sour stomper at day 10 and I'm totally sold dude! Got to be 5 days ahead I reckon. Mental.

Definitely gonna try this kit next round in 3 or 4 weeks.

You're rocking it mate :d5:

@2Stoned2Care Like what I am seeing :)

May I ask why you have the autopot pots, but not the tray/valve?
Or are you waiting until the lady's are big enough to put them in the tray?

Hi i just decided to use the autopot pots for this run(i do have the trays,domes,res and aqua valves) but i will be just hand watering this grow,i wont be putting them in the trays but maybe next time i will use the full autopot system.it may sound silly but i dont want huge plants this grow lol which i always get with the autopot system :thumbsup:.i am after the best quality organic cannabis this grow but with how my blue cheese is growing i think i will still have a monster in my tent.i am very impressed so far with your biotabs starter kit its just so simple an idiot like me can't really mess up a grow using it.i might actually get some of the pk booster because we all like big fat colas on our girls and the new silicium sounds interesting also.cannabis cultivation is coming on leaps and bounds as new methods and additives are revealed,without people like you and other companies pushing the boundaries of growing we would not be growing the fantastic plants we do so i salute you sir,thanks for all your hard work helping us to grow the best cannabis we can :thanks:

@2Stoned2Care i was just comparing your mephisto baby day 10 photo with my sour stomper at day 10 and I'm totally sold dude! Got to be 5 days ahead I reckon. Mental.

Definitely gonna try this kit next round in 3 or 4 weeks.

You're rocking it mate :d5:

Thanks so much bro for the kind words(they mean more than you can imagine) its comments like yours that make us want to help people even more.i am still quite new to growing but think i have things dialed in now,its taken about a year but all worth it and just like you i just subbed to as many threads as i could to gain as much info and knowledge as possible from the great growers here on AFN and it feels great to contribute and help others out on this fantastic site now.all the best with your grows my friend :pass:

Thanks so much bro for the kind words(they mean more than you can imagine) its comments like yours that make us want to help people even more.i am still quite new to growing but think i have things dialed in now,its taken about a year but all worth it and just like you i just subbed to as many threads as i could to gain as much info and knowledge as possible from the great growers here on AFN and it feels great to contribute and help others out on this fantastic site now.all the best with your grows my friend :pass:

This site and many of the people on it (yourself included mate) has not only taught me a lot about growing, but has genuinely inspired me to try to improve myself as a person. I am totally serious. I am a weird old fella and sometimes I want to f*ck everything off and hide lol. But the attitude and positive energy on this site inspires me to continue :bighug:

I am also a hippy at heart and I want to go organic! Organic bio tabs and low power cobs to minimise my impact on the planet and grow awesome weed :d5:

Powerful post.. true every word :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Day 16 both girls doing great just a bit strange to me not having to mix nutes but that's why i wanted to try the biotabs so not complaining at all and all seems to be perfect so far

DSC_1477.JPG

16.jpg

16.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Back