Dutch Passion 2Stoned2Care does DP Auto Glueberry OG+Autopot

Just another pic for those that have a small tent and have trouble keeping the RH up.this is a cheap fogger humidifier i got cheap for £15 it lasts about 4 hours before needing filling with water again.it has a controll knob for the amount of mist that comes out.my RH is 31% without it which is way to low for seedlings and with it on full 50-60%(perfect).

DSC_0009.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

I just setup my compact ro system to check how well it works with my shitty tap water and i must say i am very impressed,from a ppm of 180 down to 8ppm very impressive and if i added the di filter it would be 0ppm.so for £45 i think its a bargain.its just a little 50 gallon/190 litres a day filter system but perfect for me and 2 plants
Care to share the mode of RO system you got? I have that in my sights for the future.

Thanks man. You rock! And sure do grow some tasty looking greens. I gotta get a bigger tent if I keep learning all the tricks and skills you guys are teaching. Gonna bust the seams on this one!

Smoke if you got em. And I am guessing you do.

Just another pic for those that have a small tent and have trouble keeping the RH up.this is a cheap fogger humidifier i got cheap for £15 it lasts about 4 hours before needing filling with water again.it has a controll knob for the amount of mist that comes out.my RH is 31% without it which is way to low for seedlings and with it on full 50-60%(perfect).

View attachment 668112

Thanks for popping by :pass:
I may need one of these humidity 35+ lights on low 30's just got to day 40.... I never have had low rh it's always been the other way around

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Back