Dutch Passion 2Stoned2Care does DP Auto Glueberry OG+Autopot

Ta daaaaeeee.....

I'm not invited, but i need to see this grow... I DP fanboy and of course your DIY 4K ;)

Ta daaaaeeee.....

I'm not invited, but i need to see this grow... I DP fanboy and of course your DIY 4K ;)

you dont need to be invited bro.you know you are always welcome to watch my grows :smoking:

I just setup my compact ro system to check how well it works with my shitty tap water and i must say i am very impressed,from a ppm of 180 down to 8ppm very impressive and if i added the di filter it would be 0ppm.so for £45 i think its a bargain.its just a little 50 gallon/190 litres a day filter system but perfect for me and 2 plants

Hi again everyone so i have been given the honor of growing dp auto glueberry og which i am really excited to grow.i have put 2 seeds in a glass of water today and will plant both in the same autopot and pick the best seedling at day 10.i am excited to use my new 200w diy cob light this grow and will not be using the airdome or clay pebbles this time.i have added canna rhizotonic and AN big bud to the nutes this round just to see if they make a difference.

Now we wait

The setup is

Tent=50x100x180 lighthouse max
Light=200w diy citizen clu-48-1212s cobs 4000k
Fan/filter=rhino pro carbon filter,rhino single speed extraction fan,6inch desk fan
Heater=80w 2foot tube heater
Medium=plagron light mix
Nutes=AN sensi bloom,canna rhizotonic,density calmag pro,density power boost pro,AN big bud
Pots=1 pot 15ltr autopot system
Pumps=hdom 600l/h adjustable submersible water pump,hdom 324l/h adjustable air pump.

Thanks for popping by :pass:
Hey bro, looks like you started without me lol... Good luck with the grow, I'll be about a week or so behind you ;)

Just wondering why are you not running the airdomes for this grow? These are key to really maximise the potential of these autopots... Also if you're not using them I'm pretty sure the bottom layer of clay pebbles becomes more important in preventing potential root rot... hopefully you don't have any issues.

I just setup my compact ro system to check how well it works with my shitty tap water and i must say i am very impressed,from a ppm of 180 down to 8ppm very impressive and if i added the di filter it would be 0ppm.so for £45 i think its a bargain.its just a little 50 gallon/190 litres a day filter system but perfect for me and 2 plants
Doesn't sound bad at all I need to look into something like this keep rockin it man [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hey bro, looks like you started without me lol... Good luck with the grow, I'll be about a week or so behind you ;)

Just wondering why are you not running the airdomes for this grow? These are key to really maximise the potential of these autopots... Also if you're not using them I'm pretty sure the bottom layer of clay pebbles becomes more important in preventing potential root rot... hopefully you don't have any issues.

Hi hans yeah sorry i started without you bro i have been so ill lately that i totally forgot about our grow off :face:. @pop22 uses the autopots without pebbles and airdomes and gets great results so thought i would give it a try this grow plus i am not bothered about big yields anymore i am more after quality now i have enough smoke to last me.

Heres a pic of my diy cob light i will be using from start to finish

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Back