Dutch Passion 2Stoned2Care does DP Auto Glueberry OG+Autopot

I've been using a compact RO system for 2 years now. Change the membrane once a year. I change my filters when ppms hit 20 or more. I make a lot of ro water so 3-6 months for the filters. they are fairly cheap though, I pay around $22 a set. The DI filter last a long time.

My tap water ( and its well water ) killed Canna plants. WEIRD, only Canna....... my tomatoes love my tap water...... go figure!

I just setup my compact ro system to check how well it works with my shitty tap water and i must say i am very impressed,from a ppm of 180 down to 8ppm very impressive and if i added the di filter it would be 0ppm.so for £45 i think its a bargain.its just a little 50 gallon/190 litres a day filter system but perfect for me and 2 plants

I've found that if you add the cal/mag to the water by ppms, I NEVER have cal/mag issues. I keep it in a range of 90-120 ppms for every gallon of RO. That never an issues covers over fifty strains too. Now thats said. I will have to see if I have to bump up the ppms for plants under my new light. So far so good, but first run is with a strain that seems pretty low maintenance.

I use cal/mag every grow anyway bro so got loads of it but thanks for the concern

Welcome @pop22 i cant wait to see how this girl grows under my new light only thing is i had to get a better heater in my tent to keep the temps at 77-80 degrees even at full blast 200w it gives off hardly any heat

I run my room at 70F at all times. Plants do fine. I run this low to help maintain heat levels throughout my home. By running balanced temerature, I believe it also reduces convection air exchange that would draw odors out into other rooms. Just my way and maybe not the best way. Just works for me

And I haven't seen an F'n spidermite since either........

Welcome @pop22 i cant wait to see how this girl grows under my new light only thing is i had to get a better heater in my tent to keep the temps at 77-80 degrees even at full blast 200w it gives off hardly any heat

Its alive :smoking:

DSC_0004.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Subbed, best of luck 2stoned, not that you need it of course.

I'd be tempted to knock up an additional light if you've got spare heat capacity, rather than use a heater. know your not fussed about yields but more is better than less surely.

:pass:

Subbed, best of luck 2stoned, not that you need it of course.

I'd be tempted to knock up an additional light if you've got spare heat capacity, rather than use a heater. know your not fussed about yields but more is better than less surely.

:pass:

Welcome jay.i am making another light in the new year just want to see if the 4000k is good start to finish so dont really want to stick my mars lights in there as well because that will mess my test grow up,but if i get a big girl and i think she needs more light i can stick the mars in there untill i make my new light

Back