New Grower 2nd Grow: LED, Soil, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Bruce Banner, BubbleGum

Maybe bubba would be better... you dont have to top to get results. LST is a good way to increase yield too. I topped once and was kinda to big lol.

Morning Tom'sinflatedballs, look's like the growing god's are being nice to both of us at this point. Your little girl's look real happy. Iv'e tried to keep the RH above 35%, It's at 40% this am, almost as high as it's ever been, the low humidity dosen't seem to be hurting the growth of my girl's. I'm glad you got threw all that stress. Keep having fun, stay in touch---- Gooooood job-- Happy Trail's:jointman:

Hey yall quick update. Things are going great in the tent. The babies are growing up so fast
:growing:

As spring begins the humidity in tent is above 30 today! Hopefully we get more days like this, the plants would really appreciate it.

Just topped the Bubba on day 19 above the 4th node. Going to water later today. Trying to figure out how much I should be watering. See some people say they water their plants at this stage a full gallon does that seem ok? @Mcdee @Z_Bop @jingo @Slater

Here are pics of the top
20190329_115940.jpg

20190329_120030.jpg

Hey yall quick update. Things are going great in the tent. The babies are growing up so fast

As spring begins the humidity in tent is above 30 today! Hopefully we get more days like this, the plants would really appreciate it.

Just topped the Bubba on day 19 above the 4th node. Going to water later today. Trying to figure out how much I should be watering. See some people say they water their plants at this stage a full gallon does that seem ok? @Mcdee @Z_Bop @jingo @Slater

Here are pics of the top
View attachment 1036419
View attachment 1036418
What jingo said. Cant say for sure what she drinks some just drink more. I had a gga from fastbuds drinking almost 2gal a day so just depends. Feed till you have drainage and wait till pots get dry, you will feel when they're dry.

Here are pics of the top
View attachment 1036419
View attachment 1036418

tip for bring the RH up... soke some towels (ring them out a little) hang them at the side of the tent and let them dry, should raise the RH up bit, repeat 12hrs later. Worked for me in pinch... @jingo is ya man, your in soil water when that pot is easy to lift

Get a small humidifier. I got 1 at bed bath and beyond 20-30 you can get way cheaper but needed it then. You put a bottle of water 16.9oz on it works great. Use in veg make a huge difference. Takes up no room, has a dial to control how much moisture.

@Mcdee I have a humidifier in the tent lol. I think because we are exhausting in directly from outside and out through an active fan. The humidifier is just not strong enough... was a 40$ one on Amazon. Will try and invest in a better one for next grow.

Back