New Grower 2nd Grow: LED, Soil, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Bruce Banner, BubbleGum

Thanks guys. Going to give it a light water with some Cal-Mg and see how it likes it. If I leave lights on 24 hours will turning the lights off to take some pics shock the plants? I imagine it will. The tent is in a dimly lit basement so I think the only way to get a good pic will be in a few days when the special led lenses come.
No if they were photos I might worry but no for a min or 2 your fine no worries.

K. @Mcdee Will get and post some photos before I crash tonight. Going to hold off on the waterring untill tomorrow night, the soil is still a bit moist a few inches down. Will also do 1/4th nutrients feed for the bubba.

K. @Mcdee Will get and post some photos before I crash tonight. Going to hold off on the waterring untill tomorrow night, the soil is still a bit moist a few inches down. Will also do 1/4th nutrients feed for the bubba.
If was me and they are in ffof, just ph'd water. That could be issue, that stuff is considered "hot" tons of nutrients in it adding more in water is giving to much over doing the feed. You dont need to give it nutrients they just boost growth. Water and light and it can do the rest so wont hurt not to feed, like I said already a bunch in there. Just my 2cents bud for what it's worth.

Is that new soil? I always bought my thrips in the soil. That was one of the things that got me to switch over to Coco.

Yep, I appreciate the tips @Mcdee, and hope they keep coming :) Deff going to start slow with the nutes.

Is that new soil? I always bought my thrips in the soil. That was one of the things that got me to switch over to Coco.

Yup new soil, straight from the bag. Why the switch to Coco? I am interested in trying coco next grow. Would like to try hydro as well, but that doesn't seem like something you can just "try".

Yep, I appreciate the tips @Mcdee, and hope they keep coming :) Deff going to start slow with the nutes.

Yup new soil, straight from the bag. Why the switch to Coco? I am interested in trying coco next grow. Would like to try hydro as well, but that doesn't seem like something you can just "try".
I switched to get away from the thrips, all of the hydro shops in my area store their soil outside and they're all full of thrips.

Once they get bigger they will eat more then you'll be good.

Dam what the fuck. That is awful. We had bags of soil delivered through Amazon... who knows where they are stored.[
Dam what the fuck. That is awful. We had bags of soil delivered through Amazon... who knows where they are stored.
I totally agree with you, F##K the pat's, i'm a Fin's fan.:thumbsup: Welcome, it's nice to hear from another rookie with lot's of question's, just like me. I have bought some Pro-Mix soil, & a few other's from Amazon in the past, never had any bug problem's. Not to say that's the best way to get it. I got my last batch(FFOF) from the local grow shop, he put's bag's of that stuff outside by his front door to display them? I had a few problem's with that stuff. Lot's of people grow & mix that COCO stuff, let's learn how to grow 1 way first!:d5: I am a person that has been growing for a few year's, but I started in a illegal state, Idaho, now i'm in state, N.M., Were I've got a license to grow!!!! I have all way's changed something, be it the light's, or the nute's , :rofl:with my grow,s :rofl:. That is not the way to do it, I would like to get a routine going, there will all way's be some #**$#@------ Look out--- Keep up the good work, listen to the people on this site and happy growing, stay in touch---- happy trail's and good luck--:jointman:

Back