New Grower 2nd Grow: LED, Soil, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Bruce Banner, BubbleGum

Going to wait one more day to water plants. New lenses came and look! Green pictures!
20190324_193843.jpg

This is the Jack herer, its leaves look fine, I think no sign of bugs. Will feed it some calmag next feed just to get ahead of any deficiencies. Last grow I was late on the calmag

Had a possibly terrible set of events go down.

1. Heater stopped working, luckily it happened when my bro and I were in tent. We turned fans off and took heater out of tent to test it.
2. I went to bed bath and beyond to get another space heater.
3. The smoke alarm we have in the tent started going off while I was out. My brother ran down and the tent was filled with water vapor. We turned off the fans but forgot to turn of the humidifier. The rh got up to 88. And temps dropped to 68.
4. New heater is in. Rh is dropping and temp is back up. So this all happened in like a 30 min stretch.
5. The real unfortunate thing is that this happened just after we water the bubba. Gave it a little under 1 liter of water, so not too much. But it deff looks over watered now.

Here is the Bubba:
20190325_154804.jpg

The other plants look relatively fine. A little saggy but I think they should be fine. One of the bubblegums seems to have loved it's time in the sauna Lol.

Was going to water the Bruce and Jack but think I will wait a day to let them recover. Seem like a good course of action? @Mcdee @jingo @archie gemmill @rick-j

i dont think the heater/humidifier cause any long term damage.could have been different if they sat all night at 88%.
small plant in a big pot,i think waiting another day to water a good thing :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

@archie gemmill Awesome. Yea I figured they would be fine. They some tough mofos.

Nothing makes your heart drop more than getting a call from your brother who is home with the plants, and all you hear on the other line is... "their dead man, their dead" he is too anxious lmao.

Had a possibly terrible set of events go down.

1. Heater stopped working, luckily it happened when my bro and I were in tent. We turned fans off and took heater out of tent to test it.
2. I went to bed bath and beyond to get another space heater.
3. The smoke alarm we have in the tent started going off while I was out. My brother ran down and the tent was filled with water vapor. We turned off the fans but forgot to turn of the humidifier. The rh got up to 88. And temps dropped to 68.
4. New heater is in. Rh is dropping and temp is back up. So this all happened in like a 30 min stretch.
5. The real unfortunate thing is that this happened just after we water the bubba. Gave it a little under 1 liter of water, so not too much. But it deff looks over watered now.

Here is the Bubba:
View attachment 1034584

The other plants look relatively fine. A little saggy but I think they should be fine. One of the bubblegums seems to have loved it's time in the sauna Lol.

Was going to water the Bruce and Jack but think I will wait a day to let them recover. Seem like a good course of action? @Mcdee @jingo @archie gemmill @rick-j
No worries takes a lot more than that if good genetics buddy. Dry out and you'll be good, as long as all you stuff is working lol.

Hey man, how's your grow? Listen to that Mcdee dude, he sound's pretty stoned and helpful. Sound's like your brother is smokein some good stuff himself. Those pic's look good--- calm down a bit, keep up the good work----:jointman:

Hey @rick-j Things are going well man. Some moments of panic. But having a lot of fun so far.

Thought I would give a official update on things in the tent:

We are fully recovered from our heater/humidifier accident and chugging along. The Bubba got her first round of Nutrients two days ago (1/4th of the full line of General Organics Nutrients Growbox). The Jack and Bruce were watered yesterday with 1/4th a gallon each. They also got 3 ml of cal mag per gallon. Overall the plants look great. Seem a bit slow, wonder if anyone has any thoughts on this? Starting to see phenotypes. The jack is proving her sativaness. The bruce which is a hybrid that is supposed to be sativa heavy seems to be the opposite. It is extremely short and compact. Excited to see what comes of it. The Jack Herer is growing perfectly fine, but has quite a list of wonkiness attached to her: She didn't open for almost two days after sprouting, she had a crumpled first set of true leaves, she had weird markings on her, has part of a leave caving in, and she now has a 3rd node growing in that has a mutation. I LOVER HER :eyebrows: The bubble gums are really lagging behind. They were free seeds from the seedbank so I guess I shouldn't expect much.

Temps are fluctuating between 77 and 84. Humidity still really low in mid 20s getting only as high as 35. If I had more funds I would set up a system that turns exhaust and intake fans off and on too keep a steady RH in the 50s.

Bubaa.jpg
Bubba H.jpg
Bruce.jpg
Bruce H.jpg
Jack.jpg
Jack Mutation.jpg
Bg 1.jpg
BG 2.jpg

Attachments

• Bruce.jpg
    Bruce.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 31