New Grower 2nd Grow: LED, Soil, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Bruce Banner, BubbleGum

I go in the closet/tent twice a day. I was concerned about fresh air or new CO2 but I have had no issues, it’s just the first 4-5 weeks. I have an exhaust hose with slip fitting for hvac on the ends. I need humidity and heat in the tent and I connect it to now back into closet. Gets to hit or it’s flower and I need to lower humidity the I exhaust out and use passive intake.:pass:
FB

Good update, those girl's are looking nice! 4teen's, good luck. Do you just water the inner circle of the pot & not all the soil?:jointman:

Good update, those girl's are looking nice! 4teen's, good luck. Do you just water the inner circle of the pot & not all the soil?:jointman:

Was doing that during the first 10 days ago. Now I am trying to to water in an outer circle at the edge of the leaves. That pic of the bubblegum 2 is misleading because it is right at the beginning of her watering. Was in a rush to water and get to the bball game so me and my bro multitasked lol.

After reading the @Ash-a-Ton (https://www.autoflower.org/threads/school-daze-seed-to-jar-live-guide.65331/page-13) School Daze I am trying to water in an outer circle underneath the edge of the leaves and leave the the inner circle drying. This helps send the roots expanding looking for water. The bubble gum 2 did not get that treatment though.

Last edited:
I clicked that link and went back to class. I started it and it's look's like it's full of so much info. That make's a lot of since about the watering. I will get back to the rest of his thread's later.:jointman:

Yea I wish I read it before these past 20 days ‍:wall:. But going to try to implement everything I learned from here out. The watering thing seems major Key. With the beauty above the soil, is is hard to remember we are watering and caring for the roots, not the thing on top.

Yea I wish I read it before these past 20 days ‍:wall:. But going to try to implement everything I learned from here out. The watering thing seems major Key. With the beauty above the soil, is is hard to remember we are watering and caring for the roots, not the thing on top.
@ Tomsinflatedball, every one has got their own way to do thing's, iv'e read and listened to a lot of people on this site, be careful who you listen to,:jointman: you are doing great, keep it up and pretty soon people will be asking you for advice! Just came from my tent, those girl's are growing like weed's.

Morning, just got done with asking about light 's. Wow, one of the staff said that 24's on is the best? HMMMMMMMMM! I WONDER--- i'm really not that worried about the power bill, but now I wonder----Where did you find that list? HMMMMMMMMM------Hope your day goes well--:jointman:

Morning my guy! Yup been peeping the convo over there. The in theory part that @archie gemmill is referring too, is that it is believed/maybe proven? That autos can do their co2 intake while lights are on. Photos need lights off to go through this process. But since autos do it while lights are on, might as well keep them on 24/7 to get as much light on them. Next grow I am going to try 20/4 though, just to experiment.

Where did you find that list? :jointman:

What list?

Morning my guy! Yup been peeping the convo over there. The in theory part that @archie gemmill is referring too, is that it is believed/maybe proven? That autos can do their co2 intake while lights are on. Photos need lights off to go through this process. But since autos do it while lights are on, might as well keep them on 24/7 to get as much light on them. Next grow I am going to try 20/4 though, just to experiment.

What list?
Oh, I was talking about that light sch. list you sent, good smoke huh?:jointman:

hmm theory can be a lot different to practice :smoking: theory autos dont need a light pattern.photosynithis and all the sciencey stuff says max hours light = max growth.
it could be true,but id rather save 25% electricity as i doubt id get a 25% bigger plant if i went 24/0 :smokeit:
plants that are a tad on the delicate or sensitive side...could suffer more under 24/0 than being given a lil time off :shrug:
i think the high % of infirmary visits are from peeps that run 24/0 but thats another theory that needs testing out :pass:
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Back