New Grower 2nd Grow: LED, Soil, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Bruce Banner, BubbleGum

Hey y'all. Some more exciting things in the tent today. The Bubba seems to have recovered from her topping. There are a bunch of shoots starting to grow up. I started LST on her today. Going to go slow, as she is still a little flimsy.

Also topped the Jack Herer. She is deff growing with some wierd growth things but is getting big. She has tons of growth off of all her nodes and this was before the topping. I am excited to see what she becomes.

I decided not to top the Bruce Banner. She is so short and bushy, think i want her to get as tall as possible. Not exactly how to handle her. The two plants I grew last time were Sativas. Any advice on how to train and deal with a short bushy plant would be helpful! Thanks :)

Bubba:
20190401_203134.jpg

20190401_203238.jpg

Jack Herer before Top:
20190401_203335.jpg

Jack Herer after Top:
20190401_203513.jpg

Bruce:
20190401_203604.jpg

hmm theory can be a lot different to practice :smoking: theory autos dont need a light pattern.photosynithis and all the sciencey stuff says max hours light = max growth.
it could be true,but id rather save 25% electricity as i doubt id get a 25% bigger plant if i went 24/0 :smokeit:
plants that are a tad on the delicate or sensitive side...could suffer more under 24/0 than being given a lil time off :shrug:
i think the high % of infirmary visits are from peeps that run 24/0 but thats another theory that needs testing out :pass:
keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thank you, I'm way far away from understanding all that science stuff. I think i'll try 20/4 next time.IV'E got 1 of my babies on the soil, not a funeral yet,:nono::sadcry: I put some soil around the fragile steam and propped it back up, thank's again---i'm starting to think the t-5's were better for sprouting???? You have a good day, gotta go see how my sick FF is doing-----:jointman:

@Tom'sinflatedballs ---Hey my old friend--- I got like your brother this morning--- a little excited. My babies have been lookin small. But I didn't think 1 would just fall over:fire: For a rookie like me, I guess this is a part of the learning process. I think it's the light's? Dumb shit, they popped great the old way---- why did you change??? I was answering alert's, got high, then I got lost this morning! I hope you and your girl's have a good day:jointman:

Hehe i dont know who i was talkin to,likely just slabbering :crying:Sometimes they just bushy.try raising your light up,peeps say that encourages stretch :smoking:
:pighug:

It's a great hobby, I love it. Think i'll watch the NFL game 14, 2018, i'm not a b- ball fan, but The Miracle in Miami game against that brady team allway's make's me smile!-------no worries---:jointman:

It's a great hobby, I love it. Think i'll watch the NFL game 14, 2018, i'm not a b- ball fan, but The Miracle in Miami game against that brady team allway's make's me smile!-------no worries---:jointman:
Ugh that game... had to pick the pats in my survivor pool... knocked me out :( but was still amped lol, that's what I get for semi rooting for the pats even if it was temporary.

Word. Yea I am a huge college bball fan. This tourney has been a bunch of fun great elite 8 games. If msu wins I win my pool! Could invest that money into some new toys for the tent!

Did some training mid day inbetween jobs. The bubba stood back up so I bent her down more.
Hard to see but one lower top has really shot up and is fighting for dominance at the top. The other top from the same node is trailing behind as it is slightly blocked by one of the top fan leaves. Does anyone think I could remove the big fan leave blocking this top or shpuld I wait? @Slater @Z_Bop @jingo @rick-j
20190402_122942.jpg

Also started a ponytail on the bushy Bruce Banner. Going to leave her like this for 3ish hours untill my brother gets home. Going to try and do this once a day to try and get some other tops to shoot out.
20190402_122932.jpg

Last edited:
Judging by the growth and the training I probably wouldn't remove a fan leave at this time. However, you could always cut half the fan leave off, just cut off a portion that exposes the bud site you want exposed and leave the rest of the leave on there.

Back