Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

Question how often should hps bulbs be replaced? I will start using a mh/bulb for roughly the first 30 days and then switch to the hps. I figure this could extend the life of the bulbs.
Thanks

Question how often should hps bulbs be replaced? I will start using a mh/bulb for roughly the first 30 days and then switch to the hps. I figure this could extend the life of the bulbs.
Thanks
I used to replace mine yearly when doing 12/12, but I knew lots of guys who would buy used bulbs and were happy. I think it's worth replacing them yearly if you keep your reflectors and glass clean if you have air cooled light.

I used to replace mine yearly when doing 12/12, but I knew lots of guys who would buy used bulbs and were happy. I think it's worth replacing them yearly if you keep your reflectors and glass clean if you have air cooled light.
Ok was just curious since I will be finishing my second grow, and was contemplating replacing the hps after this coming grow.

So after careful consideration of my needs with meds, I have decided to go with autoflower portal.
I am going to go with 3 fairy frost, and 3 amber, all fems.
:smoking:

Some Bud shots of the NL @68 days
She will be roughly getting 5 gallons worth of ripe, and roughly 5 gallons worth plain water, and she should be ready. She is still throwing pistils here and there. Trichomes are clear and cloudy with no amber yet, but hopefully these 2 weeks might be enough for her to finish.
:smoking:
502294546.229567public.jpeg 502294563.861356public.jpeg 502294575.643279public.jpeg 502294585.937758public.jpeg 502294601.163116public.jpeg 502294614.322633public.jpeg

Nice dense buds[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I can't wait, but I'm holding strong lol.i took a sample bud of last week. It was a nice uplifting, but didn't last long at all. Hopefully she will be were I want her.
:bong:

Back