Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

Since harvesting the BB, I have realized that although I would like to run 2 plants. Running one plant is a lot easier and also more efficient.
I have switched my pH down from GH to botanicare, and has made a world of difference. With the gh my ph would never stay stable when I premixed the solution and let bubble over time, it would always rise, sometimes within 30 min. With usining the botanicare, I am able to run 5 gal worth of feed, adjust ph and does not budge. I can now see my self setting up my auto water system and not worrying about fluctuations.
I'm going to be continuing to work with botanicare line nutrients. The next grow I will be using the bloom, instead of the grow and see how the plants react to that.
:smoking:

I think running less plants is always the best idea. I like to focus on the biggest yield per plant that I could get. Good news on the botanicare! Finding a nute line and getting to know it is important.

I think running less plants is always the best idea. I like to focus on the biggest yield per plant that I could get. Good news on the botanicare! Finding a nute line and getting to know it is important.
I can't agree more, I was just hoping that I could work 2 to get a quick variety of meds on deck.
I do have a 250 watt cfl, just need a socket for it. I could possibly set up a smaller dresser to veg one until the other finishes then move to hps.
I have been thinking of a led would be better for my space, and what size might work?

I can't agree more, I was just hoping that I could work 2 to get a quick variety of meds on deck.
I do have a 250 watt cfl, just need a socket for it. I could possibly set up a smaller dresser to veg one until the other finishes then move to hps.
I have been thinking of a led would be better for my space, and what size might work?
I was reading some stuff from one of the lights that are sponsored on this site. Maybe they're doing some tests on them but I kind of like the idea that they design their lights for common footprints. Like they had one that was designed to work perfectly 3 by 3 tent. Another one I saw it looked like it'd be perfect for a scrog. I don't remember brand they were?

Auto NL day 61
This girl is growing really well.
501599868.915299public.jpeg
501599844.603809public.jpeg
501599890.952062public.jpeg

I was reading some stuff from one of the lights that are sponsored on this site. Maybe they're doing some tests on them but I kind of like the idea that they design their lights for common footprints. Like they had one that was designed to work perfectly 3 by 3 tent. Another one I saw it looked like it'd be perfect for a scrog. I don't remember brand they were?
I will keep my eyes open. For my set up would I want to get a led that draws at least 250 watts, or should I want larger because of the heat difference from the hps?

I hope that everyone had a happy and safe holidays.
I went ahead and took pics of the Nl after lights out last night. She Was finishing out day 63.

Looks like Christmas holiday plans have shifted and will be going out of town for about 5 days, I'm hoping that the Nl will be finished by at least the 20 of Dec.
Have a great weekend everyone.
501741722.325760public.jpeg
501741732.537567public.jpeg

Swap ya half of mine for half of yours..... im hopefull they both will be finished same time. whats your breeder say on seed to finish?

Swap ya half of mine for half of yours..... im hopefull they both will be finished same time. whats your breeder say on seed to finish?
Lol, are you growing in soil?
The breeder says 56 days of flowering. I think your right about them finishing about the same time.
I really am impressed with this NL.
I think that I'm going to get a few more of these NL seeds.
She might make it to day 80 but we shall see here in a couple weeks. I am going to start taking weekly sample from her starting next week to try to find her sweet spot.

Lol, are you growing in soil?
The breeder says 56 days of flowering. I think your right about them finishing about the same time.
I really am impressed with this NL.
I think that I'm going to get a few more of these NL seeds.
She might make it to day 80 but we shall see here in a couple weeks. I am going to start taking weekly sample from her starting next week to try to find her sweet spot.
mine says 70-77 days seed to harvest and its soil with 3x 55w cfl. coulda grown a monster but its frowned upon here:nono:

Back