Indoor 2400 watt grow - Dutch Passion, AutoUltimate.

I won and and I'm proud of it! First I felt like I "cheated" and felt shy, but hey.... I did NOT break any rules and i won ! So if there is anyone that have a comment about it I'm here to answer and have a big smile when I do it. :)
Thank you guys that voted for me.

I won and and I'm proud of it! First I felt like I "cheated" and felt shy, but hey.... I did NOT break any rules and i won ! So if there is anyone that have a comment about it I'm here to answer and have a big smile when I do it. :)
Thank you guys that voted for me.

Bro everyone knows you had the best plant lol it was easy

Loving it! Keep it up Tdam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So mate can you confirm a few points you managed a 11 pounds 175 oz from just four 600hps no cool tubes in 15 litres pots ? there was no co2 used and you watered how much on average say after week 5 ? and may i ask what nutes you are using ? I understand the AU are a heavy yielder but 11 pounds from just four - 600 HPS is OUTSTANDING WORK MY FRIEND WELL PLAYED. What size is your grow space and what type extraction system are you using may i ask.

Kind regards
The Pear

So mate can you confirm a few points you managed a 11 pounds 175 oz from just four 600hps no cool tubes in 15 litres pots ? there was no co2 used and you watered how much on average say after week 5 ? and may i ask what nutes you are using ? I understand the AU are a heavy yielder but 11 pounds from just four - 600 HPS is OUTSTANDING WORK MY FRIEND WELL PLAYED. What size is your grow space and what type extraction system are you using may i ask.

Kind regards
The Pear

Bro @Tdam may be one of the best growers on AFN, yeah he smashes shit for real!

Kind regards
The Pear

Hey @peargrow !

I I can confirm that for sure. :)

I wrote it in the start of the thread but here is what I used: They were in 15 liters square pots.
Soil was Gold labels special mix substrate.
Nutes from Gold label : Base A and B and their Roots, i think I added some ultra PK aswell.
Nutes from Advanced nutrients : Big Bud, kushi kush, Bud Candy and Rhino skin.
Lightning was 4x600 watts of hps with standard reflectors. No coolers...
Air-extractor was on 2500 m3h.
Co2 was used by the girls for the photosynthes but I did NOT add any extra then there were in the natural air already. So just natural air! I gave the girls between 1.5 to 3 litres a day of water, depending on how thirsty they were, but I think around 2 litres a day were the normal amount.
The whole room I guess is 3.5 metres x 4 metres. But the green are was 2.5X2.5 metres... Hope that answered your questions. I'm glad you asked :) Any more questions and I will answer you .
Keep up the good vibe.

Back