Indoor 2400 watt grow - Dutch Passion, AutoUltimate.

If i remember correctly you run 5×5 plants right... 25 is that right? Sounds like you got a lot to do the upcomming month!!

As always..:slap: beautiful plants!!!!

Thanks for the slap! Yes this run was five by five... there is still some work to do, ten to go i think... it takes time but it's worth it. Worth every minute. Will be a nice holiday when I'm done. .... south-east Asia. .... sun, relax and family time.

Hey guys. Sorry for not being around, ive been very busy.
Just an very, very late update.... but this round i dont think ive got 1 that will get under 200gr+.. the first 7 i took down just randomly gave me slightly more then 200gr each and when i looked around it looked really good. The AU keeps impressing me... im pretty sure i will hit that 2 gpw with this amazing grow. I wounder what that tall, sexy, IMO perect lady will yeild.... thats the most beautiful girl i have had.

Here are some girls for you...

View attachment 597641 View attachment 597642 View attachment 597643 View attachment 597644 View attachment 597645 View attachment 597648 View attachment 597649 View attachment 597653

:vibes::karmacloud:

@pop22 and @Grim Reefer I think we may be adding a 6th member to the 1pound auto plant club! HOLY SHIT @Tdam THAT IS A FUCKIN BUSH BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@pop22 and @Grim Reefer I think we may be adding a 6th member to the 1pound auto plant club! HOLY SHIT @Tdam THAT IS A FUCKIN BUSH BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Derek. I will let the last one's go for six, seven days more to get maximum yield from them. But I don't think she will reach one pound. She's big but five x five under four six hundred's won't give all she deserved. But. I'm pretty sure if I make just one in a twenty-five (these are fifthteen) liters under one six hundred I will hit that pounder :) but lets see when she's down what she will award me with.... thanks for the friendly words and the invite.

I will for sure reach that 2/gpw, that makes me satisfied more then enough.

Hey guys. Sorry for not being around, ive been very busy.
Just an very, very late update.... but this round i dont think ive got 1 that will get under 200gr+.. the first 7 i took down just randomly gave me slightly more then 200gr each and when i looked around it looked really good. The AU keeps impressing me... im pretty sure i will hit that 2 gpw with this amazing grow. I wounder what that tall, sexy, IMO perect lady will yeild.... thats the most beautiful girl i have had.

Here are some girls for you...

View attachment 597641 View attachment 597642 View attachment 597643 View attachment 597644 View attachment 597645 View attachment 597648 View attachment 597649 View attachment 597653

:vibes::karmacloud:

WHOA Tdam, that's a winner man; what a plant. Auto-Ultimate eh? hmmm, I did see that on the DP site. don't recall any gentetic info; have you got any info on the lineage; I could look it up , but seeing your the man that grew it; maybe you would be happy to enlighten us.

PS: if someone would have the feeling to nominate my best girl for this month BOM/POM I would not cry..... haha
I'm very proud of her...... sounds like I'm fishing, and honestly thats exactly what i do :)

WHOA Tdam, that's a winner man; what a plant. Auto-Ultimate eh? hmmm, I did see that on the DP site. don't recall any gentetic info; have you got any info on the lineage; I could look it up , but seeing your the man that grew it; maybe you would be happy to enlighten us.

Hey oldbie!! Yes its the auto ultimate ......I m not sure you have seen this specific lady on DP site... maybe another I made :) I'm sorry but what do you mean with line-up? Nutes? Seed to harvest ? Please send me a link and I will remember what girl you mean :) I am more then welcome to answer all questions for you.

:worship::worship::worship:
Amazing growing in here dude
:slap: Beautiful monsters. Im on mobile but ill nom you when i get on the laptop mat

Thank you very much sanguine !!!! Thanks for the big slap. I'm getting better and better for every grow I make... it's a F-ing dream :)
And my fishing went good.... yes :) thank you again...
:vibes::passit::karmacloud:

Hey oldbie!! Yes its the auto ultimate ......I m not sure you have seen this specific lady on DP site... maybe another I made :) I'm sorry but what do you mean with line-up? Nutes? Seed to harvest ? Please send me a link and I will remember what girl you mean :) I am more then welcome to answer all questions for you.
Hi Tdam, no I didn't see your lady on the DP site, although they would be proud to show her as an example and in fact I think someone should bridge the gap between you and them cos if you were willing, they would be silly not to take advantage of that photo if you were amenable to letting them show-case it. maybe I will go to the DP slot here on AFN and do it!!!.
anyway, lineage Tdam not line-up, put yer glasses on man (only joking!). lineage=ancestry in case you haven't come across the term.
I would be more than happy to nominate you for any BOM/POM, so I will keep my eyes open for it. (have seen this kind of activity but being fairly new to AFN, I haven't participated). there are quite a few things happening on AFN that I am unfamiliar with.
I would love to learn how you got this lady all the way to fruition ( will check back to the start of the thread- 2400 watts. that must be the lumen equivalent, I am guessing; otherwise you must have free electricity!)
party on man.

Back