Indoor 2400 watt grow - Dutch Passion, AutoUltimate.

Thanks for the comments guys.
So from 2400 watt i got slightly more then 5kg ( 11 pounds) ... thats 2.083 GPW. Again i broke my personal gpw record .

I think this was my last grow for now.
I started like a newbie and now i get fantastic results, and i have still not seen any one elses grow-room IRL. All i have learned is from you guys/girls. I appreciate all help i have got from the beginning of this couple of years of growing. But i think i will put my carrier on the shelf... i really want to thank you guys.
Without you this wouldnt be possible.
A big thank you to all members whos liked, viewed and comment my inputs or photos or whatever it could be.

I hope i have inspired someone to start there own garden.. It can be a life-changer if you do you homework.

Best regards Tdam

Thanks for the comments guys.
So from 2400 watt i got slightly more then 5kg ( 11 pounds) ... thats 2.083 GPW. Again i broke my personal gpw record .

I think this was my last grow for now.
I started like a newbie and now i get fantastic results, and i have still not seen any one elses grow-room IRL. All i have learned is from you guys/girls. I appreciate all help i have got from the beginning of this couple of years of growing. But i think i will put my carrier on the shelf... i really want to thank you guys.
Without you this wouldnt be possible.
A big thank you to all members whos liked, viewed and comment my inputs or photos or whatever it could be.

I hope i have inspired someone to start there own garden.. It can be a life-changer if you do you homework.

Best regards Tdam

Damn Tdam, we hate to see ya go and not be growin

Noooooooo!!! Tdam!!! I completely understand that you've got your reasons, but you're also a major influence on a lot of the growers; new and experienced!!!! If you're ever on the East Coast of the U.S., hit me up and we'll burn up some serious bud dude!!!!!

Back