Indoor Sweet Seeds, Dinafem, Dutch Passion, Mephisto automatics indoors

@lunarman, I’m glad to read your story and goal. I’ll read more but stopped and reread the part about insomnia and research. Wonderful to read that as many of us suffer from insomnia. I have for too many years to count. Our “gut” has an answer to many ailments from things I’ve read. Hope this works out for you. Good luck and I’ll definitely follow along.

Oh and if you stumble across some genetics that will help with my tinnitus (loud ringing in ears), let me know!!! That shiat definitely doesn’t help with my insomnia. Got tinnitus from my hearing loss... from hunting/shooting and motorcycles...and being an old fart that didn’t take care of his ears.

Good luck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does look like it needs some calcium but leaves fading is normal. I'm glad all except one forgotten strawberries has the same short fat nugs as mine. Makes me feel better knowing I didn't screw it with hot soil. Been the shortest Mephisto I've grown for sure. Nice job on the grow though. Rep sent your way

Thank you brother! Must be my first rep.

FS was difficult for sure. If I had of known what it was going to be like I would have done something different for manipulation. Not that it would make it taller but I should have been able to open it up more. But man it had minimal internode distance, short stems that were hard to bend and big ass fans. Not an easy girl to bend to your needs

Very nice grow and very nice work documenting it and lovely photos. Once you get some editing software you can make them even better by adjusting white balance, adding contrast and some brightness as needed, you are on your way. Plants appear very healthy. I love the size and structure of the Forgotten Strawberrys, I have 5 of these beans and your images make me want to grow one out on my desk, as they seem perfect for what I want to do... Nice work...

@lunarman, I’m glad to read your story and goal. I’ll read more but stopped and reread the part about insomnia and research. Wonderful to read that as many of us suffer from insomnia. I have for too many years to count. Our “gut” has an answer to many ailments from things I’ve read. Hope this works out for you. Good luck and I’ll definitely follow along.

Oh and if you stumble across some genetics that will help with my tinnitus (loud ringing in ears), let me know!!! That shiat definitely doesn’t help with my insomnia. Got tinnitus from my hearing loss... from hunting/shooting and motorcycles...and being an old fart that didn’t take care of his ears.

Good luck man.

@Recycled thanks for posting in the journal. I love talking about meds for insomnia. Its been a long hard road thats for sure and I finally feel I'm making some good meds to help me. I kicked the prescript zoplicone I was on for 10 years about 2 months ago and I'm not going back. And it was with the help of growing my own meds and letting indica (sour livers was my insomia strain to start with) go more amber and then pressing it and making @Mañ'O'Green chocolate bars that helped me kick it. I have some more sleep strains (Sour Crack) that I picked up on BF sale that I will be running in February that I am going to let go very amber and then chop. I find a good indica and ambering and pressing rosin gives me meds that are actually useful. When I was buying commercial weed and smoking it, it didn't do anything for sleeping. I'll definitely let some plants from this grow go amber and test it out for sleeping.

I also ordered a drop down to do reclaim vaping on my dab rig. Should be here in a week. Reclaim has CBN in it and a drop down with a basin in it helps make reclaiming collection easier. I've also heard that vaping good indica rosin mixed with ABV (which is degraded THC basically) is good for sleeping but have not tried that yet.

Very nice grow and very nice work documenting it and lovely photos. Once you get some editing software you can make them even better by adjusting white balance, adding contrast and some brightness as needed, you are on your way. Plants appear very healthy. I love the size and structure of the Forgotten Strawberrys, I have 5 of these beans and your images make me want to grow one out on my desk, as they seem perfect for what I want to do... Nice work...

Thanks for checking out the grow @LittleMT

I appreciate the feedback. And I'll be asking for your opinion on photos in the future. I'm hoping my remaining FS will be great. She really looks like she's going to produce some dense fat buds.

Good luck man.

I forgot to reply about the tinnitus. I have that too along with hearing loss. Have to wear hearing aids which help immensely. The newer aids are great. Makes life so much better. My problem was genetically related as my dad has it too but I also listened to a lot of Black Sabbath, Rush, Genesis, ELP, Yes with headphones when I was a kid. I'm not holding out hope for a cure for that from canna! But heck, maybe I can make some rosin ear wax that auto-magically reverses tinnitus.....

I forgot to reply about the tinnitus. I have that too along with hearing loss. Have to wear hearing aids which help immensely. The newer aids are great. Makes life so much better. My problem was genetically related as my dad has it too but I also listened to a lot of Black Sabbath, Rush, Genesis, ELP, Yes with headphones when I was a kid. I'm not holding out hope for a cure for that from canna! But heck, maybe I can make some rosin ear wax that auto-magically reverses tinnitus.....

Ha! Hell yes on the rosin ear wax! Anything for relief. And yep me too on the hearing aids. I went through sound therapy for my tinnitus via my audiologist. My devices also have sound I can turn on that mimic (kind of) the sound I consistently hear. The sound therapy retrains the limbic system to ignore the god forsaken screeching sound called tinnitus. I’ve became a believer as it does give me relief at times. Along with some good bud. [emoji41]

And your comment on sour crack got me thinking. I have one maturing now and may let her run longer like you suggested for help with my insomnia.

Have a good one lunarman!

20181221_195854.jpg

Orange Diesel

20181221_225949.jpg

20181221_225410.jpg

Forgotten Strawberry

20181221_164623.jpg

Back