Indoor Sweet Seeds, Dinafem, Dutch Passion, Mephisto automatics indoors

One week later update. This is day 27 now. No preflower yet. Just veg leaf growth right now. Expecting to kick in to preflowers, stretching and maybe even flowering over the upcoming week. One thing I have noticed is the autopot with airdomes plants dont look any different than their sisters in non-autopots after 7 days of having the system on vs the ones I hand water. And the airdomes have been on for 17 days now. I also installed the grow through grids yesterday so they will be in place for later to help with opening up for light and air flow.

I am using photo stitching to show the same shots of plants from the previous week and the current day just to show the differences.

pjimage (3).jpg

pjimage (4).jpg

pjimage (5).jpg

pjimage (7).jpg

pjimage (9).jpg

pjimage (8).jpg

Looking good! Definitely amazing growth in a week...

Time for a weekly update. The ladies are on Day 34. Did photo stitching again to show the weekly difference. But looks like I varied the flash between weeks so the colors are off when you compare.
They all started to flower on day 30 except for the FS and they still aren't flowering.
Added Bud Explosion to the Green Leaf mixture today. PPM is 950.
RH has been at 60% on average and temp in lower 20's C.
I cut off a few bag fans around the main colas and the plants for the most part have been low maintenance. A more experienced grower would have done better justice to the FS's than I did. I was afraid of breaking things so I did not do much LST.

pjimage (6).jpg
pjimage (10).jpg
pjimage (11).jpg
pjimage (12).jpg
pjimage (13).jpg
pjimage (14).jpg
pjimage (15).jpg

Day 44

I had to cull out a Forgotten Strawberry. It would just not flower. I put it outside the tent in the garage. Kept it dark for like 3 days, no watering and cold. Still looks nice and healthy, but no pistils. So she is now gone from the tent for good.

I am not liking Green Leaf Mega Crop for flowering. Plus I'm getting PH drift in the reservoirs. I switched to Advanced Nutrients to see if that picks things up.

Experimenting with the camera more. These are all from a Nikon D80 with Aperture priority and f7.2 and flash on. All grow lights were off in the tent. I also had an LED headlamp on to help. This is not ideal lighting. So next time I'll try something different.

Single Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate

She is slow. Might be because of its position in the tent. Or genetics.
DSC_8590.JPG

Two Dinafem Critical 2.0
The one of the left is getting yellow leaves and I'm not sure why. Can you get N def in flower? Or is this a calmag thing? The right one is slower on getting to flowering. The one of the left has much better pistil development. Both on the same reservoir.

DSC_8591.JPG

Two Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse CBN.
Not much to say on these two. No issues. The one on the left is manual watered, the right is on autopots. I would call it a draw and again the autopots with airdomes don't bring a lot to the party other than automated lazy man growing.
DSC_8592.JPG

Two Mephisto Orange Diesels
My favorites. No need to do much with these two. Pistils are looking pretty good. Bit of frost too.

DSC_8594.JPG

Single Forgotten Strawberry
The survivor. Looks great. Getting some frost on too. Predicting hard chubby buds.
DSC_8595.JPG

Single Mephisto Gold Glue
Last but not least. Lots of pistils all over the place. Should be a good yielder.

DSC_8598.JPG

Close ups

Orange Diesels
DSC_8602.JPG

DSC_8603.JPG

Forgotten Strawberry flower

DSC_8601.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_8599.JPG
    DSC_8599.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_8604.JPG
    DSC_8604.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 39
Does look like it needs some calcium but leaves fading is normal. I'm glad all except one forgotten strawberries has the same short fat nugs as mine. Makes me feel better knowing I didn't screw it with hot soil. Been the shortest Mephisto I've grown for sure. Nice job on the grow though. Rep sent your way

Back