Indoor 2400 watt grow - Dutch Passion, AutoUltimate.

@Tdam how talk did your babies get? 1.5 meters like DP suggests? Might chuck a few of these in the mix Again absolute monster of a grow! Hope to learn a lot from your grows! And fellow AF members! It's my first time round should be pulling them down in 1 or 2 weeks! Excited much ha

@Tdam how talk did your babies get? 1.5 meters like DP suggests? Might chuck a few of these in the mix Again absolute monster of a grow! Hope to learn a lot from your grows! And fellow AF members! It's my first time round should be pulling them down in 1 or 2 weeks! Excited much ha

Hey @Joeypuskin

Yes the girls reached 1,5 metres.. Some taller, some shorter... It all depends on the phenotypes, but i think they will grow taller in coco ( i grow in soil ) in general from what ive seen from other growers. I love the taller ones coz then they grow the buds on the height, like sticks instead of a compact bush and with tall buds there will be more space for more girls witch suits my style of grow.
Thanks for asking and comment. Will check your girls out. :)
Happy holiday.

Hey @peargrow !

I I can confirm that for sure. :)

I wrote it in the start of the thread but here is what I used: They were in 15 liters square pots.
Soil was Gold labels special mix substrate.
Nutes from Gold label : Base A and B and their Roots, i think I added some ultra PK aswell.
Nutes from Advanced nutrients : Big Bud, kushi kush, Bud Candy and Rhino skin.
Lightning was 4x600 watts of hps with standard reflectors. No coolers...
Air-extractor was on 2500 m3h.
Co2 was used by the girls for the photosynthes but I did NOT add any extra then there were in the natural air already. So just natural air! I gave the girls between 1.5 to 3 litres a day of water, depending on how thirsty they were, but I think around 2 litres a day were the normal amount.
The whole room I guess is 3.5 metres x 4 metres. But the green are was 2.5X2.5 metres... Hope that answered your questions. I'm glad you asked :) Any more questions and I will answer you .
Keep up the good vibe.

I appreciate the detailed and prompt reply man awesome work 40 odd girls in a 2.5 x 2.5 must have been quite a squeeze what do you use for your air extraction and last but not least what bulbs are you using in them hps lights my friend.

Hey guys. Sorry for not being around, ive been very busy.
Just an very, very late update.... but this round i dont think ive got 1 that will get under 200gr+.. the first 7 i took down just randomly gave me slightly more then 200gr each and when i looked around it looked really good. The AU keeps impressing me... im pretty sure i will hit that 2 gpw with this amazing grow. I wounder what that tall, sexy, IMO perect lady will yeild.... thats the most beautiful girl i have had.

Here are some girls for you...

View attachment 597641 View attachment 597642 View attachment 597643 View attachment 597644 View attachment 597645 View attachment 597648 View attachment 597649 View attachment 597653

:vibes::karmacloud:
Wow tahts amazing! Max rep for sure :slap:

Back