Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gelato 41 Auto

Well, it's been a really hard decision, but I think I'm going to go with the younger and shorter of the two Gelato 41's as my battle plant :yoinks: whether it's the right choice or not, we'll see in around 6 weeks :crying:
Gelato 41 Auto
Day 35 (L) & 32 (R)

20210610_124437.jpg
20210610_124415.jpg
20210610_124423.jpg

20210610_124055.jpg
20210610_124143.jpg

Running out of space though :yoinks:
20210610_124852.jpg

Last edited:
as I said if its been outside its never coming back in I'm quite strict with that but your plants look decent and your solo is like a beanstalk but she looks epic I prefer shorter plant that's why I generally top them but there some great competition with you guys for the 3 prizes I'm just along for the ride
Hah, no doubt! I never intended for it to be a leaning tower. I originally planned to top it but then ran into issues earlier on and decided not to cause any more stress. Little did I know it would take off like a rocket after recovering!

May have to make some plans to brace it as it fills out

Gelato 41 Auto

Well, it's been a really hard decision, but I think I'm going to go with the younger and shorter of the two Gelato 41's as my battle plant :yoinks: whether it's the right choice or not, we'll see in around 6 weeks :crying:
Gelato 41 Auto
Day 35 (L) & 32 (R)

View attachment 1328835View attachment 1328958View attachment 1328957
View attachment 1328836View attachment 1328848
them 2 are banging and yes I would of went with the same shorter one and as I said earlier this competition is wide open

i have heard that before but id rather not have them
I had the same feeling when I first found them in my coco during my last run. I was freaked out about the idea of any kind of "bugs" in my grow. I let them stay and eventually got comfortable with them being there realizing they were helping the plants stay healthy.

My old springtails say hi. Lol. Turns out they came in the bag of Canna Coco I got, as I found them in fresh coco from the bag when started the plants I have in solos now. GL in your elimination.
PXL_20210204_232927114.jpg

How about using Cannazyme or similar to deal with the dead root material so that there's nothing for them to feed on

How about using Cannazyme or similar to deal with the dead root material so that there's nothing for them to feed on
is that only for people who reuse there media

is that only for people who reuse there media
You'll probably need it more in reused Coco, I used it once or twice per week in my first grow and didn't get any springtails, second grow I had them in 3 or 4 plants.

You'll probably need it more in reused Coco, I used it once or twice per week in my first grow and didn't get any springtails, second grow I had them in 3 or 4 plants.
Are they easy to see with the naked eye as ive never seen them but maybe as someone mentioned they may do no harm. also im to lazy to reuse coco i couldn't be bothered separating it .plus congratulations on your tent and light win

Back