Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that does ring a bell cheers tom @Nelly Nugs how do you go about using the pk 13/14 for autos when i used canna i swapped it out for big bud and over drive from advanced
I only use it 1 time per grow i wait for the stretch to end week anywhere from week 5 to week 7 depending on your plant. When I've used it twice or more the plants burnt so you dont need big bottles as its a 1 time per grow thing.

Alrighty folks, another week down (Day 48 now) and although she's still looking a bit hungry I am well pleased with my plant. Going to up the feed again this week, to 3/4 strength.

full

full

full

full
some super girls
Day 50 all’s good can’t type been baked in the sun got home got baked:cools::baked:
just class
Week 4 the gnats are loving this one in the tent lol
you should all be proud

Day 38 and I finally got them all moved into the bigger tent. Maybe a bit late as the stretch may be done. But there’s room in there in case they have a little left in them.
E9004FA5-D30A-4DF9-A727-24A44481FC50.jpeg

B718249C-3F51-4E66-A85A-A21830530DBC.jpeg

My Solo battler wedged in between these two.

Canna every time and good old fish mix biobizz on fish fridays in the veg cycle and bio garlic every feed as a prevention from any unwanted beasties.
going
Canna every time and good old fish mix biobizz on fish fridays in the veg cycle and bio garlic every feed as a prevention from any unwanted beasties.
im going to pick up some of that garlic stuff soon i have spring tails :shrug:

going

im going to pick up some of that garlic stuff soon i have spring tails :shrug:
Yer its good stuff not had a bug since I've started using it i dont follow the instructions any more just 5ml in 10 litres of water every feed and your weed dont taste of garlic at all.:greenthumb: What are spring tails? Bet they dont like garlic:tang:

Yer its good stuff not had a bug since I've started using it i dont follow the instructions any more just 5ml in 10 litres of water every feed and your weed dont taste of garlic at all.:greenthumb: What are spring tails? Bet they dont like garlic:tang:
im not 100% they are spring tails but there small and white and move fast

im not 100% they are spring tails but there small and white and move fast
are they in your coco grow I've only ever had bugs once with overwatering on 1 plant I think they were gnats of fruits flies maybe so I've been extremely lucky

are they in your coco grow I've only ever had bugs once with overwatering on 1 plant I think they were gnats of fruits flies maybe so I've been extremely lucky
Yup in the coco Iv had gnats before don't think it's them no adult gnats anywhere
Fruit flies ? Do I need to worry about these cunts aswell :crying:

Yup in the coco Iv had gnats before don't think it's them no adult gnats anywhere
I got them in flower once only started on one plant and i managed to stop it also if your bringing fresh air from outside with ducting put a pair of tights over the end stop bugs getting in that way

I'm done with bugs... The only soil left in my 4x8 tent is my solo cup and it is full of the bastards.... How its alive I really don't know lol.... Its kind of in flower but its got no stretch power its a nice shape but not enough root left un eaten to go upwards... I've got a week or so before I can clean out the bugs and start the dwc running so I'll just keep feeding her and see what happens... I've been giving her some micorrhizal tea to stimulate some new root growth.. She may grow through yet... :d5: :vibes:
IMG_20210610_141910.jpg

Back