Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@RustyStarbuck72 just do your best bro its all you can do. i also bought some Ecothrive Eco-life Organic Potting Soil its expensive but i thoought i may try it with 1 plant after the seedlings in the solo cups settled in the light mix i just hope ive left enough time for outdoors

@RustyStarbuck72 just do your best bro its all you can do. i also bought some Ecothrive Eco-life Organic Potting Soil its expensive but i thoought i may try it with 1 plant after the seedlings in the solo cups settled in the light mix i just hope ive left enough time for outdoors
Its worth a pop with a short timer I reckon. My little Gelato is a tough girl for sure... Everything else I planted got 3 inches tall went into a wierd suspended animation then in the bin so she's well ard to be here... Sometimes she looks like she's kicking off again so I'm not giving up on a bud or two.

Ah man, I’ve been battling perpetual fungus gnats throughout my last 2-3 cycles of growing. Unfortunately, I think it’s because I have always had something growing so they just move around and I haven’t had a time where I’ve done a complete purge and clean.

After this grow in the tent my next batch is living outside, so maybe that will be the opportunity to scorch earth and start again in the tents in the fall

Its worth a pop with a short timer I reckon. My little Gelato is a tough girl for sure... Everything else I planted got 3 inches tall went into a wierd suspended animation then in the bin so she's well ard to be here... Sometimes she looks like she's kicking off again so I'm not giving up on a bud or two.
i think the gelato i think looks pretty decent also do you bring fresh air in from outside through ducting if so put tights over the end
Ah man, I’ve been battling perpetual fungus gnats throughout my last 2-3 cycles of growing. Unfortunately, I think it’s because I have always had something growing so they just move around and I haven’t had a time where I’ve done a complete purge and clean.

After this grow in the tent my next batch is living outside, so maybe that will be the opportunity to scorch earth and start again in the tents in the fall
also I have a rule anything that ever sees outside never goes back in my tent I never use media twice and I think its served me well

i think the gelato i think looks pretty decent also do you bring fresh air in from outside through ducting if so put tights over the end

also I have a rule anything that ever sees outside never goes back in my tent I never use media twice and I think its served me well
The missus is walking about with no legs on her tights :crying: mate theres about 5 pairs over various ingress areas lol

Ya, I don't do that either with these. I think the issue was they got brought into the house through some other house plants that move in/out through the seasons.

Ya, I don't do that either with these. I think the issue was they got brought into the house through some other house plants that move in/out through the seasons.
as I said if its been outside its never coming back in I'm quite strict with that but your plants look decent and your solo is like a beanstalk but she looks epic I prefer shorter plant that's why I generally top them but there some great competition with you guys for the 3 prizes I'm just along for the ride

New home/tent for the girls today :smoking:

20210610_183951.jpg

Back