Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are they easy to see with the naked eye as ive never seen them but maybe as someone mentioned they may do no harm. also im to lazy to reuse coco i couldn't be bothered separating it .plus congratulations on your tent and light win
They are easy to see with the naked eye. You can spot 3 of them in the center of the above picture.

I had the same feeling when I first found them in my coco during my last run. I was freaked out about the idea of any kind of "bugs" in my grow. I let them stay and eventually got comfortable with them being there realizing they were helping the plants stay healthy.

My old springtails say hi. Lol. Turns out they came in the bag of Canna Coco I got, as I found them in fresh coco from the bag when started the plants I have in solos now. GL in your elimination.
View attachment 1329266
thanks for easing my concerns
is that only for people who reuse there media
i think its good to use it through the grow but iv used it and not used and never seen any noticeable difference
Are they easy to see with the naked eye as ive never seen them but maybe as someone mentioned they may do no harm. also im to lazy to reuse coco i couldn't be bothered separating it .plus congratulations on your tent and light win
yea you will know if you have them as soon as you water they start jumping around

Gelato with Bamboo :biggrin:

20210611_163102.jpg

Day 57 this girl is cruising along i flushed her last week to get some colour in her cheeks but i think the buds are getting all there energy from the leaves anyhow shes in a great place
20210613_140808.jpg

I can't catch a break... :help: :nono:I was just saying about my lonely solo on another thread, thought I better go have a look at her and could hear a weird clicking sound coming from the lock up
IMG_20210613_140528.jpg

The little well ard Gelato still lives,
However im thinking of transferring her to the outside for the final part...
Would anyone object to me moving her to the open air? @St. Tom @Seedstockers-Mark. She's not a contender due to the knats early days, but I start what I finish if its possible. And she's survived root devouring flappy twats and now a wind farm falling on her head.. So she deserves to retire in the sunshine I reckon?
IMG_20210612_224519.jpg

:vibes::d5:

I can't catch a break... :help: :nono:I was just saying about my lonely solo on another thread, thought I better go have a look at her and could hear a weird clicking sound coming from the lock up
View attachment 1329977
Would anyone object to me moving her to the open air? @St. Tom @Seedstockers-Mark. She's not a contender due to the knats early days, but I start what I finish if its possible. And she's survived root devouring flappy twats and now a wind farm falling on her head.. So she deserves to retire in the sunshine I reckon?
View attachment 1329979
bro finish her wherever you want and it will give you a chance to get your room back in order also shes a tough little fucker the fan couldnt even kill her

bro finish her wherever you want and it will give you a chance to get your room back in order also shes a tough little fucker the fan couldnt even kill her
It would be easy it use that as an excuse to bin it, but that ain't me bro... And she's a bit like me.. Keeps battling so I found her a little spot where no one goes.. She's sagging and sad now but I think she's gonna like it out side... :fire::crying:...
IMG_20210613_145841.jpg

View attachment 1329977
View attachment 1329979
Omg your having a nelly run of shit it can only get better she looks happy in the sun retirement amongst the stinging nettles.:greenthumb:

Back