Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's Ride :kiss:
20210415_115554.jpg

were ready for the off folks here is are new thread post in here from after you start @Cultivators https://www.autoflower.org/threads/seedstockers-solo-cup-extravaganza-grow-and-show.82953/
and don't forget to tag me weekly
no 1 @St. Tom R
no 2 @Trichome farmer R
no 3
no 4 @hope2grow R
no 5 @The Mugwamp R
no6 @RustyStarbuck72 R
no 7 @niceneasy R
no 8 @4d-Rock
No9 @EP3 R
no10 @Bmurrciless
no 11
no12 @Steviestash
no 13 @Nelly Nugs R
no 14 @smokeyfromau
No 15 @Dell boy R
No16 @Harukisan R
no17 @THE BEAR
no 18 @Splitty37
No 19 @JSH1973

Last edited:
were ready for the off folks here is are new thread post in here from after you start @Cultivators https://www.autoflower.org/threads/seedstockers-solo-cup-extravaganza-grow-and-show.82953/
and don't forget to tag me weekly
I might end up having to just watch this one go down from the sidelines as I don't have the strain needed for it but I am still super excited to watch it all go down and see what everyone does. I may end up missing out on this one but if that's the case it just means I will be much more experienced when another solo cup challenge comes along. I don't really believe in losses only lessons and if I never received any more beans I would still be eternally thankful for seedstockers and this site for what they have done already. So if I end up not being able to participate in going to learn so much from experience and from you all that it's still a blessing. I am for sure in on the other seedstockers as its not strain specific. Let's all have a tonne of fun and represent seedstockers to the best of our abilities. Thanks to all the people putting in extra work to make these run, I appreciate all you do. :thanks: :d5: :cheers:

I might end up having to just watch this one go down from the sidelines as I don't have the strain needed for it but I am still super excited to watch it all go down and see what everyone does. I may end up missing out on this one but if that's the case it just means I will be much more experienced when another solo cup challenge comes along. I don't really believe in losses only lessons and if I never received any more beans I would still be eternally thankful for seedstockers and this site for what they have done already. So if I end up not being able to participate in going to learn so much from experience and from you all that it's still a blessing. I am for sure in on the other seedstockers as its not strain specific. Let's all have a tonne of fun and represent seedstockers to the best of our abilities. Thanks to all the people putting in extra work to make these run, I appreciate all you do. :thanks: :d5: :cheers:
i thought you had your seedstockers seeds but if your still waiting on postage you have lots of time as we will wait till everyone s finished to do a poll ect so stay positive growbro

i thought you had your seedstockers seeds but if your still waiting on postage you have lots of time as we will wait till everyone s finished to do a poll ect so stay positive growbro
I got mine for the other seedstockers but not for the solo cup. I didn't handle things as smoothly as I could've and didn't get info to both seedstockers reps at the same time. Which I wish I had if only to save them in shipping as I thoroughly appreciate them putting these on. So even though I have an order notice and it is same shipping listed on the one I did later I haven't gotten a notice for shipping for the second one with the gelato so if it comes that's amazing and I will jump in on the competition if not I am still thankful and I am going to be running a couple seedstockers and showing support wherever I can to show my thanks. To them and to this community and staff here.

Still waiting, but apparently a few days ago DHL had handed off the package to a partnered courier that services my area. Was hoping to see it sometime this week. Fingers crossed!
My big tent is just finishing up, maybe harvest over the weekend and then I’ll be good to go once I receive all my seeds for the various grows.
F8A22AD6-B46A-43B0-AF6D-C9E916E64733.jpeg

Almost there...

Back