Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a lot I didn't know postage was that expensive for you I think I paid a fiver for 50 delivered off Amazon
The difficulty getting them became quite hilarious actually, any place that would ship to here charged 20 quid or more for shipping etc.. Nothing to be found around here either, 20 Euro and a few cent was the absolute cheapest option in the end unless I wanted to use clear cups, Brexit f.. D up amazon UK for Irish customers big time.

hopefully, if most people have their seeds this week i will start it early if people are still itching to get going so :smoking: so i will do a headcount on Friday

Still a ton of free seeds bro what's not to be happy about
Oh I'm am super happy about the seeds I just wish I had handled it in a way that could've saved them shopping as they were so generous I feel like I could've at least dealt with it all at once for them. I will never complain about the generosity, just upset with myself I let someone pay for extra shipping when they are already hooking me up.

Effin... Bloody... Red 18oz Plastic Solo Cups finally ordered of eBay...phew.. 20 Euro for 20 of them delivered.... Should be here latest 23 April :)
At least I can now participate in 19 more Solo Cup challenges after this one :biggrin:
if you look after them they will last you years :thumbsup:
at least untill 4:20!
good planning :d5:

Still a ton of free seeds bro what's not to be happy about
I should say the picture is kinda deceiving, the first two I opened had seeds the rest except one were all actually just iron on beads lol the discreet packaging was just that very discreet. Now I'm not worried a it repercussions here but nice to know that it's shipped in such a way that it gets to you with no concern of seizure. I have nothing but good things to say about seedstockers very thankful for this opportunity.

hopefully, if most people have their seeds this week i will start it early if people are still itching to get going so :smoking: so i will do a headcount on Friday
I'm in no hurry, I've got a massive fungus fly infestation I'm battling lol... Little flappy twats :crying: :smoking:

I'm in no hurry, I've got a massive fungus fly infestation I'm battling lol... Little flappy twats :crying: :smoking:
that's one reason why i didn't want to try soil as at least with the coco I've never had any bugs also once this grow starts i will close this thread to open the new working communal updates thread

That Big Bud is some quality stuff. Someday I'd like to run it again.
did you see the last gelato i ran so i think I'm going to run her for this and the big seedstockers battle also she was a great smoke this was some of her tops
20210211_210814.jpg
20210211_210828.jpg

Back