Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got an email but can't find tracking info, it just says - Carrier-standard, lol maybe I'm looking in the wrong place
wouldn't worry about it bro they will show up in the coming week

Mine were shipped out like two days ago and have arrived today I am not home to get them or take a picture but I got a phone call asking why I had ordered what they shipped them in from Spain and he knew what was supposed to be there so kudos on that as well very impressed with everything dealing with them. :thanks: :d5:

I'm assuming for both the solo and other seedstockers I haven't gotten to look at the package yet myself. So I don't know but I am super excited to do so. I'll post pics as soon as I get the package itself.

I got an email but can't find tracking info, it just says - Carrier-standard, lol maybe I'm looking in the wrong place
Hi mate, on the email from MBE, near the bottom on the left hand side it says Web Tracking, click the blue Tracking Here bit and bob's your uncle :pass:
Screenshot_20210413-000546.png

IMG_20210413_224210.jpg

Haven't opened them all yet but wow :thanks: huge thank you to seedstockers. Haven't opened them all @St. Tom but I'm pretty sure the gelato is in here as well. I'll confirm and post that but I think I am more or less ready to be called "seeded" can't wait till everyone gets their own bundles of joy in the mail and we all start this competition going to be a fun and wild ride and I am excited as can be :smoking::d5::cheers::headbang:

Nope cancel that @St. Tom i have to go over to the other seedstockers one anddf them know I have those ones. No shipping notification for this one. The other one was placed and shipped out and arrived in days so I have faith it will be here soon enough but for now I am still "waiting"

Back