Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have express listed on both and the second one came first and I never got a notice from shipping that the other one ever shipped. :shrug: I still have faith it will be here soon just weird and I'm a little bummed I didn't get it all done at once for them to save on shipping but it is what it is still very excited for this.

I have express listed on both and the second one came first and I never got a notice from shipping that the other one ever shipped. :shrug: I still have faith it will be here soon just weird and I'm a little bummed I didn't get it all done at once for them to save on shipping but it is what it is still very excited for this.
Still a ton of free seeds bro what's not to be happy about

It's like a gift from the gods. Gonna try things like a gorilla grow, and think about trying different pot sizes because I now have a bit of stock.
Thank you for the opportunity AFN and seedstockers!!
Cheers,
EP3

Effin... Bloody... Red 18oz Plastic Solo Cups finally ordered of eBay...phew.. 20 Euro for 20 of them delivered.... Should be here latest 23 April :)
At least I can now participate in 19 more Solo Cup challenges after this one :biggrin:
That's a lot I didn't know postage was that expensive for you I think I paid a fiver for 50 delivered off Amazon

That's me sorted big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and @Seedstockers_Mischa
20210414_140336.jpg

Effin... Bloody... Red 18oz Plastic Solo Cups finally ordered of eBay...phew.. 20 Euro for 20 of them delivered.... Should be here latest 23 April :)
At least I can now participate in 19 more Solo Cup challenges after this one :biggrin:
Ahh the price to party like a American haha

Back