Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your best asking mark but I'm not sure if @Bmurrciless is from Canada and one of his seedstockers orders have arrived also you will have ample time to finish
Yup, I'm from Canada. I got one within days and I'm waiting on the other one. I'm sure they are en route still @Steviestash. The first package my brother got for me and even after opening it and the box inside he still asked me why I bought iron on beads :crying: :smoking: talk about discreet. Beautiful beans though I need to go and make sure when I can start them for the other one. I might just do one in a solo cup. I started a solo Cpl weeks ago for the first time now I have two and a bean soaking I was planning on solo cupping as well and my girl is now addicted to solo cups. I owe seedstockers so much just for getting her on board I've gained a set of much needed hands hopefully now less 2 hours of sleep nights.

I’m in Canada as well and my package arrived today.
We’re in business boys
8391D4C5-1BF9-4EE1-9E6F-5644A80A38D3.jpeg

I’m in Canada as well and my package arrived today.
We’re in business boys
View attachment 1307788
Who was the carrier for them @4d-Rock ?
DHL delivered the one I got..... If it wasn't then did you get a delivery notice email? I'm just wondering if maybe different carriers take more or less time. I had info in on the 9th order went out same day was here 2 days later. I've seen shipping inside Canada with Canada Post express take longer to cross the province or country then what it took DHL and seedstockers to have beans at my door.

Really cool to see that most packages have landed :pass:

Who's still waiting and I'll check shipping status :thumbsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
I am still waiting as well. Seeing other people getting theirs makes me need to go check the other thread see if I can start doing some for the full size seedstockers. I have been itching to pop them before I even had them as soon as my brother brought the package inside and called me to let me know I wanted to drop one. Didn't want to break any rules but looks like we are pretty much off to the races so if I can im dropping likely more then one as they were super generous and provided more then one strain.

Who was the carrier for them @4d-Rock ?
DHL delivered the one I got..... If it wasn't then did you get a delivery notice email? I'm just wondering if maybe different carriers take more or less time. I had info in on the 9th order went out same day was here 2 days later. I've seen shipping inside Canada with Canada Post express take longer to cross the province or country then what it took DHL and seedstockers to have beans at my door.
Not exactly sure who it was, just got dropped off at the door.

Not exactly sure who it was, just got dropped off at the door.
Ok thank you. Somewhat worrying the little town im in if it got dropped off on my front door someone else likely has it now lol. Og well I'll wait and see. Try and make sure my brother or someone is looking out for it during the day when I'm not around.

Back