Big Thankyou to
@Seedstockers-Mark and @St. Tom
And also anyone else I've failed to mention
Let's get the party started :headbang:

Attachments

• IMG_20210416_214938.jpg
    IMG_20210416_214938.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 29
Just wondering... can you use the "2 cup method" growing in the Solo cup challenge? Where you cut or make holes in the 1st cup and put it in a 2nd cup as a "reservoir" with space for the excess liquids for the roots to go in and soak up...
no mate a solo cup is just 1 cup enclosed with small holes for drainage its just like a mini top-fed plant also buzzing @THE BEAR

Hello everyone :bighug:

Right, let's get the 1st Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge up and running :pass:

There has been a slight change in plan regarding the strain that will be grown. Initially we were going to use Purple Punch Auto but have decided to use our Gelato41 Auto :thumbsup:

Let's get the boring "rules" out of the way, then we can get this epic community competition off the ground.

1 - The strain (Gelato41 Auto) must be grown in a Solo Cup.

2- Members must provide a minimum of a weekly update including growth rate and pictures.

3- We will supply 25-30 members with 5 seeds of Gelato41 Auto.

Members who have this strain in there collection are more than happy to play along and will be a valid competition entry.

4- The competition will run from 4/20/2021. Diaries can be started anytime prior to this date, we will get seeds out as fast as possible to give members time to prepare.

The end date will be when all members have completed their diaries. Around 3 months from the start date should be a suitable timeframe. So the end of July 2021-Early August 2021.

5- @St. Tom and @Trichome farmer have both happily offered to assist with the set up and collection of members data.

6- Prizes on offer for the top 3 dairies.

€1000 total prize pool to be spent on Seedstockers.com. Seeds and merch can be selected.

Prizes will be split-

1st place €500 (to spend on Seedstockers.com)
2nd place €300 (to spend on Seedstockers.com)
3rd place €200 (to spend on Seedstockers.com)

We will also do a few additional prizes made up of seeds and merch for members not selected in the top 3.

That's the rules out of the way. If you would like to take part in this epic bit of fun. Get your name submitted in this thread and @St. Tom and myself will start picking members :pass:

Let get the AFN rocking :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
come on @Cultivators get your names down i will start the list as
no 1 @St. Tom R
no 2 @Trichome farmer R
no 3
no 4 @hope2grow R
no 5 @The Mugwamp R
no6 @RustyStarbuck72 R
no 7 @niceneasy R
no 8 @4d-Rock
No9 @EP3 R
no10 @Bmurrciless
no 11
no12 @Steviestash
no 13 @Nelly Nugs R
no 14 @smokeyfromau
No 15 @Dell boy R
No16 @Harukisan R
no17 @THE BEAR
no 18 @Splitty37
No 19 @JSH1973

Seeded
No1 @TheMongol
No2 @Sour D
Is this a drop one seed and run with it or can you drop many and pick a battle gal after a set period of time?

Is this a drop one seed and run with it or can you drop many and pick a battle gal after a set period of time?
pick your 1 girl at day 30 so run as many as you like I've got no problem with that

@St. Tom Thanks for the tag, But I’m going to be taking a short break after my autoseeds grow so I can re-organize everything, fix things that quit working for reasons beyond me (autopots, yet again) and get things moving in a more fluid manner.

Can anyone tell me the rough delivery times from seedstockers to UK? I'm not impatient or anything asking for a friend

Back