Grow Room 2017 PC Micro Grows with Mr. Sparkle

Thanks everyone, i appreciate the comments.

TrueSight im along the same lines, i like strains with positive, creative, up and get you going type highs, or ones that allow you to be introspective when desired. I dislike the narcotic couch lock ones for sure, as its not what works for me.
So far my current favorites are typically sativa leaning strains with those attributes, but out of the last 2 year of plants, would have to be the Dark Devils, C99, and a sativa leaning Lemon Kush.

And on that note, here are 4 C99xDark Devil Half Auto seeds i just threw in water, they will get transferred to paper towel in 24-36hrs

View attachment 689361
Where are those seeds from i like the sativa heavy strains as well.. and amazing grow love your selection you have up there cant wait to be able to get there..

Damn that sounds like a nice cross! I myself have been trying to make fem seeds but I've sprayed mine 14 days now with 150 ppm colloidal silver and it's STILL shooting out white hair but I'll keep spraying and see if I can't make fem seeds for outdoor....if not regulars here I come LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just keep spraying takes 2 - 3 weeks before pollen sacs will form anyway, and should be sprayed since early on, and even still it will continue to throw out pistils even with pollen sacs, as we are forcing it to go male when its not.

Also just a note, tapatalk has a setting for the signature option if you don't want people knowing you're using a Verizon Galaxy S5 to post, but if you click on the person icon on the right, then go down to settings, there is a signature option about halfway down.

Where are those seeds from i like the sativa heavy strains as well.. and amazing grow love your selection you have up there cant wait to be able to get there..

Thanks, as for the seeds they are self made, i had some feminized Dark Devil pollen i dusted on a photoperiod C99 that i had in my other case, it wasn't my keeper but some selfed feminized seeds i was running through from a previous plant, still should be good though. But ill probably pick up some more C99 seeds in the future anyways, would mind trying the new version Brothers Grimm is throwing out, or mosca negras version, my last ones were Female Seeds versions which were good for the price at the time.

Just keep spraying takes 2 - 3 weeks before pollen sacs will form anyway, and should be sprayed since early on, and even still it will continue to throw out pistils even with pollen sacs, as we are forcing it to go male when its not.

Also just a note, tapatalk has a setting for the signature option if you don't want people knowing you're using a Verizon Galaxy S5 to post, but if you click on the person icon on the right, then go down to settings, there is a signature option about halfway down.

Thanks, as for the seeds they are self made, i had some feminized Dark Devil pollen i dusted on a photoperiod C99 that i had in my other case, it wasn't my keeper but some selfed feminized seeds i was running through from a previous plant, still should be good though. But ill probably pick up some more C99 seeds in the future anyways, would mind trying the new version Brothers Grimm is throwing out, or mosca negras version, my last ones were Female Seeds versions which were good for the price at the time.
' OH ok havent got to that point yet as to making my own seeds hoping after my first run seeing how i do and adding more plants each grow have 2 going right now hoping to add 2 more next grow.. or kind of do a rolling setup like you have which is awesome..

158460da77cfb4c678a9dc886a748637.jpg
I just fixed the signature thing...thanks also this seems to be the first sign of male...I think it seems to be a ball?

Just transferred the new C99 x Dark Devil Seeds into Bogan today, they all popped and should be above ground in 2-3 days, The F2 Dark Devils are at the very start of getting big so we will see what happens, can already see the difference of what mothers they came from.

20170122_201245.jpg

Over in the 12/12 Box "Ashla" i did a bit of pruning on the AK48's it wasn't necessary, but it allowed me to move the Cherry Bomb and Lemon Kush clones over and give the Bahia Blackheads some room, [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] out of the AK48's is my favorite so far but we will wait and see, i will possibly just chop some of the others once i know for sure they aren't what im looking for, but gonna wait a week or two more before i do that.

20170122_171457.jpg

Also that harvested Dark Devil that was grown more or less in 12/12 yielded around 6.4g

So we had a stow away, and now instead of 4 of the C99 x Dark Devils, we now have five seedlings, one of the seeds had two embryos in it, and i didn't even noticed.

Was pulling off the seed shells, and the embryonic layer and on the one i did the shell but noticed there was a tap root point up just at the surface of the soil, so though it got flipped around yesterday when i put it into soil, so i pull that embryonic layer off and disturbed the soil so i could re orient it, but it split into two seedlings.

So it got a pot of its own, looks a bit different than a normal seedling as it seemed the cotyledons were wrapped around the other embryo of the main one so we will see if it makes its and isn't a mutant.

This doesn't really surprise me as when planting them yesterday i had, a really really small twin on one of the seedlings "possibly the same one" but it was to small at 1/10th the size to become a plant imo.

Just interesting, i'll post a pic in couple days if it pull through, kinda messes with my 4 plant plan though lol.

Were now down to three AK48's, i jumped the gun on my plan, and have done some culling, the ones that got booted, first they were the plants that didn't have smells i preferred out of the group, and also structure and initial resin wise were the weakest, always have to hunt a little for the good stuff, unless its a true inbred line.

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Back