Outdoor 2014 Balcony + LED Think Different, Pineapple Express and Critical Jack

Everything's looking great! Lovely green colour :niceshot: The pistols will change in time nothing to worry about. Just your little girl getting all grown up:gthumb:Now the fun starts time to let her get Fat:smokeit:

Thanks man, is good to hear that things are looking good around here.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man, is good to hear that things are looking good around here.

Update day 39 and 34

Pineapple Express day 39
She is looking good starting to build some frost on the leaf :grin:
DSC_0058.jpgDSC_0059.jpgDSC_0060.jpg

Red Poison day 34
Vertical growth stopped and she is now showing the purple so quite happy :dance2:
DSC_0062.jpgDSC_0063.jpgDSC_0064.jpg

Critical Jack day 34
She seems to be like one week behind the RP but she has exploded a bit since the last update. I am amazed by how she stinks more that the other two even though she is the smallest of the 3. :clap:

DSC_0054.jpgDSC_0055.jpgDSC_0056.jpg

I have been trying to upload this pics for a while now but the page has been crashing for me the last couple of days. It may be something to do with my internet connection.

Hey bro, these are coming along nicely. :thumbs: Good to see your RP is getting some color already, should end up with some really sweet purple buds. :smoke:

Thanks Hansbrick I am really happy with the RP to be fair she is the one that has been the easiest to grow from this bunch and the vegy smell is so unique and spiced. Can't wait to see how the smell gets over time. Really happy with my selection.

Hello Chocolaton:)

Have read some of your log here and have a question .. :)
Why do you use ph up and down?
I was advised by biobizz suport to absolutely not use chemicals in biobizz Products
and that I would not ora me about ph as long as I used organic nutrition

Sincerely TBB

- - - Updated - - -

Hi BudBear,

You are absolutely right. I didn't knew about this until recently, and I every time I made a consultation about some issues on the live help threat I always had been advice to correct my PH. However, when I read about the PH on Biobizz and since flowering I stop usinf PH down. I have been using canna rithzotonic which bumps up my PH to 8 so I was kind of forced to lower the PH.

For my next grow I will provably use less rithzotonic and let the PH as it is. Alternatively I may get Biobizz roots stimulator.

Last edited:
I used biobizz in my last growing and it worked perfectly atleast half
https://www.autoflower.org/f109/budbears-grow-3*-dutch-passion-grownorthern-27024.html
except that I found when I went over to the flower food that it did not yield the results that I expected so when I swapped :)

But that's probably just me being impatient parent of young girls :)
But the best thing I found was to avoid having to worry about ph up o down all the time just feed them and be happy :)

And their rootjucie was good :)

Sincerely TBB

- - - Updated - - -

Todays pics!

Pineapple Express day 46
DSC_0009.jpg
Red Poison day 40
DSC_0013.jpg
Critical Jack 40
DSC_0012.jpg

Back