Outdoor 2014 Balcony + LED Think Different, Pineapple Express and Critical Jack

Love Pineapple Express, I have one bean left and was thinking about doing that and a jack herer i got as a freebie so will pop them and grow along with you :) good to compare when are you germing?

Pineapple Express grow off lol

Thank will be great! Is my firs grow of an auto and in soil so will be cool to have some way of comparing them. I am just waiting for the LED. Mine is an apollo4 too but standard (just blue and red 3w diodes) will be useful to test wether or not the one I got is much worst (I am a bit scared as it cost just £81 with delivery)

Last edited:
- -

Hows the setup coming along bro? Does the led u bought have a money back guarentee or warranty?

Great man, I've just ordered the last bits and bobs and yesterday I have re-sized a wardrobe for this. Is not really wide enough but thats the space I have so I would have to deal with it. I received the lamp yesterday and so far so good. It comes with 3 year warranty with local return address so it does not needs to be sent back to china to repair.

I will replace all the fans on the LED as I need this to be as quiet as possible so as soon as I do that and install my DIY carbon filter. I will be ready to go. I will provably do the job on sunday so by then I will have pictures to show.

So I will try to be patient and don't germinate the seeds tomorrow or Sunday. Instead I really like to follow the lunar calendar witch says it should be done on the 14th. However, if you think that this is BS let me know and we go ahead sooner.

Good smokes!

- - - Updated - - -

Great man, I've just ordered the last bits and bobs and yesterday I have re-sized a wardrobe for this. Is not really wide enough but thats the space I have so I would have to deal with it. I received the lamp yesterday and so far so good. It comes with 3 year warranty with local return address so it does not needs to be sent back to china to repair.

I will replace all the fans on the LED as I need this to be as quiet as possible so as soon as I do that and install my DIY carbon filter. I will be ready to go. I will provably do the job on sunday so by then I will have pictures to show.

So I will try to be patient and don't germinate the seeds tomorrow or Sunday. Instead I really like to follow the lunar calendar witch says it should be done on the 14th. However, if you think that this is BS let me know and we go ahead sooner.

Good smokes!

Hi brother :Sharing One:Sounds like your ready to go "Bailers Booya"are the fans on the Led really that loud? I find my carbon filter makes more noise then the 3 Led's i run :/
Never read about using the lunar calendar but as the plants will be spending the first few weeks in the cupboard i dont think it comes into it. If anything it's a photosensitive thing ;)
il be germing my PE on sunday as it seems to have worked out. Really looking forward to this grow. Best of luck to you

- - - Updated - - -

Good timing....

Today I received all the missing stuff and it has been a busy DIY day. I have attached some heat-sinks and installed the new fans. It wasn't that loud but I needed to be imperceptible (or as much as I can). I will be making some updates in the near future but I am good to go. I have done some testing and I think is good enough for now.

I messed up by misreading the moon calendar so I will germ my seeds at same time as you do. Can you tell me how would you do it so I do the same.

By the way, the moon thing is nothing to do with the light. It suppose to relate to the effect that the moon has on earth. here is some info:

http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2008/08/22/Lunar-Planters

Is a popular believe among farmers in rural Spain. I don't really believe much on this but I wanted to follow it in the name of my grandpa, from who I new about this thing.

I'll post pictures on Sunday so you can see the grow room. Would you make a journal for your PE? send me a link

All is ready to go so I'm waiting for Sunday to put my PE in water with CharlesoOo

Here are some pictures of my setup...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397252694.469040.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397252825.268165.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397252853.797308.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397252902.694712.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397252980.575788.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397253005.355122.jpg

First you can see the exhaust chamber where I will place an ioniser so any odours not cached by the DIY carbon filter get reduced further. I may use the space next to the chamber as a home for a bonsai mother in the near future.

You can see the pics of my carbon filter made from a paper basket (the mesh) a cutlery pot (inner) container, and a cereal can (frame for the mesh and closed end).

The last picture as you can see is the led up and running.

Evening buddy ;):Sharing One: I have just dropped my seeds into water this evening ( I put them into a shot glass covered by a cup for 24 hours on the sky box) once they show tails i plant them tail down and cover with a cut bottle to keep the humidity up and straight under the light :dance2: Lets get Growing :gthumb::vibes: Best of luck and may the weed gods look kindly upon us

just starting a new thread now will link you once it's up and running
- - - Updated - - -

Nice Bro! Thanks "pher Wiggle"

I have filled the carbon in and have to say.. I am pretty proud. However, I wont put it on until needed. I have also finished the air box by placing a fan controller and now is totally kick-ass, you have to stand by the door to be able to hear anything.

I have drop my seed too in water yesterday after seen your post so I'll let you know when I see any changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice Bro! Thanks "pher Wiggle"

I have filled the carbon in and have to say.. I am pretty proud. However, I wont put it on until needed. I have also finished the air box by placing a fan controller and now is totally kick-ass, you have to stand by the door to be able to hear anything.

I have drop my seed too in water yesterday after seen your post so I'll let you know when I see any changes.

Back