Outdoor 2014 Balcony + LED Think Different, Pineapple Express and Critical Jack

Thanks! sure I am happy with what I got. The good news is that these two will go as far as they need to. And what I got from my early taste makes me quite confident of a good outcome.

It has come to an end..

Well I have reach this bittersweet point when my last 2 girls are hanging drying. Happy to know I will be enjoying some nice smoke soon and sad that I won't see them any more. However, there are some pics of the outcome. I recon that in total I will get 60 grams from the three plants which it could have been more if I haven't had so many feeding mistakes. Let see how the Think Different does on its own on a 15 litter Airpot for the next round after the summer goes.

03.jpg 04.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg05.jpg07.jpg08.jpg06.jpg

Thanks to all who has helped me along the way (Specially to CharlesoOo) by sending comments or by posting so useful information on your journals. I'll be back with some more pictures from the buds when they are cured and will do an smoke report.

HAPPY SMOKES :grin:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 53
All Done

Today I put all the harvest in jars to cure so let hope I do a job good enough to highlight that fantastic aroma. The Pineapple Express has been curing for a Week now and is getting sweeter every day. I will do some smoke reports later on. However, my yields are less than I assumed. totals are:

PE: 18 grams
RP: 15 grams
CJ: 13 grams

So 46 grams of dry pot in total. That is less than half a gram per W but enough to compensate for what I have spent. So Happy days... :coffee2:

All three of them
all.jpg

Critical Jack
CJ.jpg

Pineapple Express
PE.jpg

Red Poison
RP.jpg

Back