Outdoor 2014 Balcony + LED Think Different, Pineapple Express and Critical Jack

Thats my absolute favourite too, and she is looking frostier now.

However, the PE is going to produce some beautiful buds too with as they are turning withe with lots of resin and bright orange pistils. And although the CJ is way behind she has the best smell by far. I ordered a reverse ring for my DSLR lens so I can make some nice macro pictures.

I am gonna end up with one pic of them in my wallet :grin:

This new reverse lens adaptor I got is great, look how close can I get now :D not to bad for a £2.5 upgrade.

heads.jpg

Hows it going brother? :Sharing One:My PE is in day 60ish now gonna start flush tomorrow as running out of weed to smoke"AFN smoke out"

Tasting the goods

Good bro. I have had a hell of a busy time the last couples of week. Thats why I haven't posted anything in some time. I started flushing bang on day 60 exactly 7 days ago. I cut a popcorn bud of each of the plants and used the microwave and wet paper towel method to quick dry them. I mad a fruit salad joint and have to say... the flavour wasn't there but it didn't tasted bad either. However, the high was incredible a total roller-coaster I am incredibly happy with the outcome. I am even glad to know that the one I liked the least was the less productive one :D
01.jpg02.jpg

Didn't i start before you? By like a week

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't i start before you? By like a week

Yep, I drop the seed about 1 day after you said you did on the 13th of April. According to my feeding plan today is day 66 counting from sprout on the 17th. You posted on the 12th of April here that you dropped your seed that evening so I recon you are on day 67 by now.

Well I had to chop my PE early. there are no even enough cloudy ones but it had to be done. Pictures tough..

05.jpg
01.jpg
02.jpg

Looking closer

Well, I got some pics of the 2 left standing...

Critical Jack
03.jpg02.jpg01.jpg

Red Poison
04.jpg06.jpg05.jpg

Last edited:
That's some ladies you have there, shame if you had to chop before its time, but let's hope she's as nice and she looks.

Back