Indoor 2000w auto grow dwc think different, blue cheese

Great job dude! What a bunch of monsters!!!

Thanks Coffee&Kush!

Just trimmed up the plant in the last pics that had the LED on it, British Columbia seeds Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] Auto at 646 grams of jarred herb, just over 23 oz.'s, boooooya! she is tasty and has an uplifting high that is easy to relax with, sweet and mild tasting, she is very pleasant and i love her. i have the last two out of the original 8 to trim and have jarred 81.5 oz.'s out of the 6 i have harvested. the recirculating system worked great for the auto flowers, it wouldn't have the quality nor quantity it does if i didn't spread it out and add 3000 more watts for the last month. each plant was flushed for two weeks on its own 5 gallon bucket reservoir with snow water at 30ppm. the NL5's fox tailed while i was flushing them, they could have taken nutes for a little while longer i suppose.

Thanks Coffee&Kush!

Just trimmed up the plant in the last pics that had the LED on it, British Columbia seeds Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] Auto at 646 grams of jarred herb, just over 23 oz.'s, boooooya! she is tasty and has an uplifting high that is easy to relax with, sweet and mild tasting, she is very pleasant and i love her. i have the last two out of the original 8 to trim and have jarred 81.5 oz.'s out of the 6 i have harvested. the recirculating system worked great for the auto flowers, it wouldn't have the quality nor quantity it does if i didn't spread it out and add 3000 more watts for the last month. each plant was flushed for two weeks on its own 5 gallon bucket reservoir with snow water at 30ppm. the NL5's fox tailed while i was flushing them, they could have taken nutes for a little while longer i suppose.
It's all good! I wouldn't fret over it too much lol. You kicked ass, congratulations on the harvest! That's awesome! When you get a moment when you're hands aren't cramped, can I see some nug shots lol? I'm drooling just thinking about that big ass pile of sweet nugs!

It's all good! I wouldn't fret over it too much lol. You kicked ass, congratulations on the harvest! That's awesome! When you get a moment when you're hands aren't cramped, can I see some nug shots lol? I'm drooling just thinking about that big ass pile of sweet nugs!

thanks bro! i am super stoked about the harvest, exuberant. i staggered the harvest by a month so, so the trimming has been broken up nicely. i did a dry trim on this plant, just snapped axial limbs off and hung and dried then came through with the fiskars and gloved fingers and made pretty short work of it, it is slightly sloppy may haps. quite a bit of purple on this NL5, the blue cheeses just had it on the outside probably from the cold, but this NL5 has a lot of purple interior calyxes.:smokeout:

IMG_0195.jpg
IMG_0196.jpg
IMG_0190.jpg
NL5#1.jpg
NL5#2.jpg

Back