Outdoor 2 Ripleys Og, and 1 RQS Northern Light in Applachia! Grow battle ready! Haha

This sounds really interesting Alchemy, I want to get this right though. I always seem to muckup a key ingredient in something. What kind of amounts on Molasses did you use? first amount in the Epsum and water, then the added amount to finished spray? Think I'd like to give it a go next round if not this one. I've Googled some good stuff on raw milk and plants before.

Yea for sure brother, ok in one gallon of water add one teaspoon of epsom salt and one to two tablespoons of unsulfered mollases shake well.... then fill your spray bottle 20% up with milk fill the rest of the way with the epsom water, shake and feed brother.

Ok yall check this out, this bud is maturing very fast, this is the Ripleys Og that was always more mature than my other 2, today is day 46 I believe.
Look back at my day 41 post, for 5 days the growth is nuts.
20170724_193239-1.jpg

Ok yall check this out, this bud is maturing very fast, this is the Ripleys Og that was always more mature than my other 2, today is day 46 I believe.
Look back at my day 41 post, for 5 days the growth is nuts.
View attachment 784208
Hm, how can it be?

Well Ripleys OG b, matured extremely fast, had mostly milky, with some amber trichs.
After the sampler I ended up taking her, the buzz is great.
Its just dissapointing that she didnt produce to her full potential.. but I got 29 dry grams of good quality smoke. I EXPECT much more from my other two autos since they seem to be growing at the proper pace.
Thanks guys..

Attachments

• 20170728_171818-1.jpg
    20170728_171818-1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 20170728_171750-1.jpg
    20170728_171750-1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 62
Hahaha, some Made in USA buds! LMAO
Would like to test it with you:pass:
What do you think...did she maturing so fast, because of the spray? And how long will the other 2 do?

Hahaha, some Made in USA buds! LMAO
Would like to test it with you:pass:
What do you think...did she maturing so fast, because of the spray? And how long will the other 2 do?
I think she matured so fast just because of genetics. The other 2, seem like they wont be done untill around the date the breeders have listed, they are growing nicely I will post pics soon as well.
But the smoke is some fire bro, dont take much to get you where u need to be..
Uplifting, and gets you moving while being extremely relaxed. Nice stuff, I would like to try cali connections alien OG for sure now.

Back