Outdoor 2 Ripleys Og, and 1 RQS Northern Light in Applachia! Grow battle ready! Haha

Damn lmao I hear that brother. Ive always truly enjoyed tobacco, I just dont like what the big companies put into the cigs.
I plan on growing my own tobacco next year haha. Oh yea them are pall mall 100s , and appreciate the compliment on the bud cuzin haha
I could tell, 100's were my game. Loved um, cup of morning Joe and a Pall Mall first thing...MMMMM. Doc had me take a Stress Test, failed. So went in for Heart cath. and came out a proud owner of 3 Stents and a new outlook on life. I'll miss em, but this way I get to stick around for the Meds. your showin off on top!

Last edited:
I could tell, 100's were my game. Loved um, cup of morning Joe and a Pall Mall fist thing...MMMMM. Doc had me take a Stress Test, failed. So went in for Heart cath. and came out a proud owner of 3 Stents and a new outlook on life. I'll miss em, but this way I get to stick around for the Meds. your showin off on top!
Dang brother, im glad your still around. Hope and pray you stay in great health from this day forward. Keep me updated on your grows as well buddy.

Check out this big beauty haha. This is The og Kush, from victory seeds stands about 8-9 ft tall. Shes got a beastly knuckle about mid way up the main stem, no support.
I forget, what does knuckling a stem do for the plant? I think I should have done that to my Ripley's, she's lanky with long internodes. Your Kush Girl is beauty, I'd like to be able to grow OD and have true Bushes. That's insane. Lol Gotta be exciting

Last edited:
I forget, what does knuckling a stem do for the plant? I think I should have done that to my Ripley's, she's lanky with long internodes. Your Kush Girl is beauty, I'd like to be able to grow OD and have true Bushes. That's insane. Lol Gotta be exciting

Haha yes definitely excited my brother!!
But to answer your question, a "knuckle" on the stem is usally formed when the stalk or stems have been damaged or bent over, the plant then shoots hormones to the damaged area for healing, and this process can help aid in some nice hefty yields. It has happend twice on the main stalk of my Big beauty, just from heavy winds and storms, but alot of growers use this technique indoors as well, better known as "Super Cropping" check into it if you dont know about it yet brother. Ill take a pic of that knuckle for ya soon as well, thanks Stedimed, and you def have to do a OD grow next season haha

Hey bro,

whats up? Give us some updates...:smoking:

Hey bro,

whats up? Give us some updates...:smoking:
Haha will do brother, ive been in a bit of a haze lmao alot of testing.. I did harvest the Ripleys Og A about 5 days ago, real nice smoke! A mix of sour diesel and pineapple in the smell. Like it alot. It yielded 43 dry grams.
The northern lights is looking pretty mature now as well, shell be a nice yielder, she smells like dank skunk. Rock hard nugs.
Ill update with pictures soon.

Heres some of the Ripleys Og A now completely dry and in cure zone.
20170811_220942-1.jpg

And heres the northern lights shes looking pretty mature, how long yall think shes got left? By eyeing it. Haha
20170811_220232-1.jpg
20170811_220206-1.jpg

Back