Outdoor 2 Ripleys Og, and 1 RQS Northern Light in Applachia! Grow battle ready! Haha

@stedimed
Hey bro, you limited th acces to your profile...do you have a journal running?
If yes plz tag me in...

@stedimed
Hey bro, you limited th acces to your profile...do you have a journal running?
If yes plz tag me in...
Hey Mongol. Lol sorry about the profile, when it was set up I really wasn't sure what I was doing. Still kinda don't. Lol No, don't have a journal yet. Planning on Sept.1 or sometime before the 5th for the Meph. drop. Thanks for asking, will for sure tag ya in. I'm gonna need all the help I can for my 2nd Med grow. Thanks again Mongol

Beautiful Buds Alchemy, my Girl is about 3 wks. out maybe. What's the effect like for ya so far? I know she hasn't cured yet but...you got me all excited now! NICE
The effects are definitely nice stedi, starts out uplifting and giggly lol and then ull notice the muscle relaxing qualitys, uplifted and fully relaxed, and if you smoke one alone I notice alot of psychodelic properties, like seeing a "burned image" of bud when I close my eyes, lots of creativity, playing out stories in my head, and then come back and realized I wasnt asleep or dreaming lmao
I enjoy ripleys og the most, in a peaceful mindset and setting like deep in the woods alone, and the buzz can become intense hahaha

The effects are definitely nice stedi, starts out uplifting and giggly lol and then ull notice the muscle relaxing qualitys, uplifted and fully relaxed, and if you smoke one alone I notice alot of psychodelic properties, like seeing a "burned image" of bud when I close my eyes, lots of creativity, playing out stories in my head, and then come back and realized I wasnt asleep or dreaming lmao
I enjoy ripleys og the most, in a peaceful mindset and setting like deep in the woods alone, and the buzz can become intense hahaha
Wow, thanks Alchemy. Your description sounds like one of the perfect Meds. I was hoping for. :smokeout: I'm stoked! Peace

Haha yes definitely excited my brother!!
But to answer your question, a "knuckle" on the stem is usally formed when the stalk or stems have been damaged or bent over, the plant then shoots hormones to the damaged area for healing, and this process can help aid in some nice hefty yields. It has happend twice on the main stalk of my Big beauty, just from heavy winds and storms, but alot of growers use this technique indoors as well, better known as "Super Cropping" check into it if you dont know about it yet brother. Ill take a pic of that knuckle for ya soon as well, thanks Stedimed, and you def have to do a OD grow next season haha
Hey, I know this is backtracking but I gotta mention this to you Guys. I received 2 Freebies from "SeedsMon" called Annapurna I think, from Flash Seeds. It's what they call a "SuperAuto", And it was bread from and for really adverse conditions. I'm way to Buzd now to try and explain, but I dug really deep into everything I could on this strain one night. Pretty amazing, The name in itself is a mild explanation of it's heritage, but don't stop there. It can take a lot of SHITTY weather and Breeze On thru. Part of it comes from extreme high Altitudes that can even take a little Snow late in life and brush it off. Man, I can't grow OD, and I envy you Guys that can:headbang:(someday) Mongol, I don't think you deal with Nasty Cold weather(Lucky Funder!) but any adverse late season might justify a look....I don't know guys, just got a feeling on this one. And I have NO affiliation with them! Just a GUT, you know? If your Buzd enough sometime, really dig

Heres a shot of ripleys before she got took.
View attachment 791214
I wanted to ask ya, how old was she on the chop? My girl now is now 60days, and has had a REALLY ruff life. But man I'm telling you Mephisto Genetics are shinning thru. Think I got led astray a bit in the beginning with a Organic grow, in retrospect my better judgement should have caught it. I've never been able to get them fully recovered but you know what, all things considered they look DAMN good. Not because of what I did but, in spite of. Lol My hat is off to Mephisto, FASTBUDS and last but not least Dinefem for providing me with great Medical possibilities. Alchemy, most all of her leaves of any size have died off as though she's over due, but the Bud sites are thriving, and at 60days I'm trying to nurse her. Gave her GO bloom @1/4 to 1/2 strength for 1st time and some Yucca and Molasses for Carbs and such. a list of the usual organic supps. also along the way. Don't think she can make 75-85 days, RSCN1653.JPG RSCN1657.JPG but I'm proud of her

Back