Outdoor 2 Ripleys Og, and 1 RQS Northern Light in Applachia! Grow battle ready! Haha

@stedimed
Man, that's hard to understand for me and my normal dic says: ask google!...are this many...slang words?
But have also urban dic and study your posts tomorrow...today is party time at the Stoner!

Heyo Alch,

what's going on...harvested all ladys?
Yes indeed my brother haha
Total dry weight on the rqs NL is 72.5 dry grams, over all im very happy with auto flowers and I am going to definitely keep growing them! Now im just working on my photo plants.

Hey, I know this is backtracking but I gotta mention this to you Guys. I received 2 Freebies from "SeedsMon" called Annapurna I think, from Flash Seeds. It's what they call a "SuperAuto", And it was bread from and for really adverse conditions. I'm way to Buzd now to try and explain, but I dug really deep into everything I could on this strain one night. Pretty amazing, The name in itself is a mild explanation of it's heritage, but don't stop there. It can take a lot of SHITTY weather and Breeze On thru. Part of it comes from extreme high Altitudes that can even take a little Snow late in life and brush it off. Man, I can't grow OD, and I envy you Guys that can:headbang:(someday) Mongol, I don't think you deal with Nasty Cold weather(Lucky Funder!) but any adverse late season might justify a look....I don't know guys, just got a feeling on this one. And I have NO affiliation with them! Just a GUT, you know? If your Buzd enough sometime, really dig
Im definitely going to.check into this haha apreciate that stedi.

I wanted to ask ya, how old was she on the chop? My girl now is now 60days, and has had a REALLY ruff life. But man I'm telling you Mephisto Genetics are shinning thru. Think I got led astray a bit in the beginning with a Organic grow, in retrospect my better judgement should have caught it. I've never been able to get them fully recovered but you know what, all things considered they look DAMN good. Not because of what I did but, in spite of. Lol My hat is off to Mephisto, FASTBUDS and last but not least Dinefem for providing me with great Medical possibilities. Alchemy, most all of her leaves of any size have died off as though she's over due, but the Bud sites are thriving, and at 60days I'm trying to nurse her. Gave her GO bloom @1/4 to 1/2 strength for 1st time and some Yucca and Molasses for Carbs and such. a list of the usual organic supps. also along the way. Don't think she can make 75-85 days,View attachment 793479 View attachment 793480 but I'm proud of her
She looks great bro, check her embryo calaxas off the main stem, are they beginning to die? Also sometimes buds will go through phases of grow spurts at the end of thier life, myn did that too, and your leaves showing signs of depletion is also of course a great sign shes getting ready. But if your not desperate for medicine right now then I would wait untill day 67, and maybe harvest one now,and another a week from now and so on, cool to see all the diffrent effects you can produce. Great grow stedi rep coming bro.
Also once most of the white hairs stop standing str8 up is a good sign.

Heres the Northern lights now completely dry and in the cure zone, yielded 72.5 dry grams of nice smoke, classic stoned effect and that classic killer smoke smell. Really like this one as well.
20170818_185803-1.jpg

Heres some special Queen number 1. Loving this strain haha.20170910_222751-1.jpg

Where have you been, Alch???

You can't be away so long from your canna family, haha!!!:cheers:
So, still growing?:smoking:

Yea
Where have you been, Alch???

You can't be away so long from your canna family, haha!!!:cheers:
So, still growing?:smoking:
Yea thats for sure my friends, sorry ive been away so long, Just been taking care of alot of buisness lately haha and yes definitely still growing, I just recently picked up a Mars 600 watt, so hopefully I can enter a indoor competition soon!!

Yea

Yea thats for sure my friends, sorry ive been away so long, Just been taking care of alot of buisness lately haha and yes definitely still growing, I just recently picked up a Mars 600 watt, so hopefully I can enter a indoor competition soon!!
So cool you're also indoor growing!!!:d5:

Back