Outdoor 2 Ripleys Og, and 1 RQS Northern Light in Applachia! Grow battle ready! Haha

Yea crazy shit! Lol I used a nice lil homemade foilar spray that increases yields by 30% plus.
A old local farmer told me a recipe and I was skeptical, not any more I cant agrue with the results! Haha

20170722_152120-1.jpg Ripleys og B, shes sticky af. She Reaks. And the frost count is crazy, day 70 will be augest 17th hahaha

Yea crazy shit! Lol I used a nice lil homemade foilar spray that increases yields by 30% plus.
A old local farmer told me a recipe and I was skeptical, not any more I cant agrue with the results! Haha
Damn, how is this spray made?

Ditto... you've got me curious... 30%...that ain't chicken scratch...

You guys probably wouldnt believe me hahaha. But Ive done a lil research after I seen my results from the recipe I was given.

it does seem to be proven not only for a 26-31% yield increase but also increases thc content very frosty nugs, is a anti mold, and a natural insectiside.

Make a gallon of epsom salt/ mollases water

Get your spray bottle ready, fill 20% of your spray bottle with Raw Milk, add a lil more local made mollases

and fill the rest with the epsom salt water gallon you made before. Spray the plants down, within 30 mins my plants had completely absorbed it. And the growth exploded. Hahaha

Back