Outdoor 2 Ripleys Og, and 1 RQS Northern Light in Applachia! Grow battle ready! Haha

Yeaah, but i can't do it on the next indoor grow, because using superfood, nothing else...maybe on the 3 photos outdoors i can do it, how often do you ust it? and you have to be sure not spraying the flowers?

I would like to see that "30% increase in yield and THC" with side by side test... :doh:
I would to hahaha. The old guy who gave me the recipe is a soy bean/corn farmer on a comercial level of cource. Said they had test done and milk yielded 30% more than any N P or K they have given the crops.

Yeaah, but i can't do it on the next indoor grow, because using superfood, nothing else...maybe on the 3 photos outdoors i can do it, how often do you ust it? and you have to be sure not spraying the flowers?
Spray the flowers, the leaves, and soil, its all good , just use about one teaspoon per gallon of epsom salt.

Me too...Alch you have to do this! And take some slap also
:slap:
I will do it, for now on only Ripleys OG B will get the milk supplement and the other ripleys will get my regular treatment. Haha
And thanks buddy apreciate the slap hahah

Make sure to give us an update, I'm gonna have a hard time sorcing raw milk... but if it works... it works
Raw milk is premium, but regular gallon milk is fine as well brother. And im alredy convinced by the 24 hr results Ive witnessed. im going to start doing it once a week, Ill definitely keep yall updated.

Spray the flowers, the leaves, and soil, its all good , just use about one teaspoon per gallon of epsom salt.

This sounds really interesting Alchemy, I want to get this right though. I always seem to muckup a key ingredient in something. What kind of amounts on Molasses did you use? first amount in the Epsum and water, then the added amount to finished spray? Think I'd like to give it a go next round if not this one. I've Googled some good stuff on raw milk and plants before.

Back