Outdoor 2 Ripleys Og, and 1 RQS Northern Light in Applachia! Grow battle ready! Haha

Well said! I believe in nudging mother nature by giving all the things needed for a good harvest. Don't like the idea of trying to force her to do anything... anybody ever have good luck forcing their wife or gf to do something? Usually don't work out so well.

Exactly brother hahaha
I like to give that lil nuge to thats our nature as men. Lmao

Alch, that's cool...i did your way nearly in the past, but since i moved to a other place in town with really bad ground soil i didn't have time to prepare it to be ready to use, it will take time about 2 years to deal...and plz be gentle next couple of days, i have to transplant the last 2 photos and the beast by myself without help, but should be done on monday...also takes time my European bachground, that sometimed i need some extra hours using my online dic to be sure that i understood well all, because i'm outta scholl learning English/US more than a couple of years, LOL...i'm very glad to found you here, bro! Keep your beautifull plants rockin...i'll be back asap!

Alch, that's cool...i did your way nearly in the past, but since i moved to a other place in town with really bad ground soil i didn't have time to prepare it to be ready to use, it will take time about 2 years to deal...and plz be gentle next couple of days, i have to transplant the last 2 photos and the beast by myself without help, but should be done on monday...also takes time my European bachground, that sometimed i need some extra hours using my online dic to be sure that i understood well all, because i'm outta scholl learning English/US more than a couple of years, LOL...i'm very glad to found you here, bro! Keep your beautifull plants rockin...i'll be back asap!

I hear you there bro, the sunny places of my property are all 100% hard clay thats why I had to gather the rich soil from the forrest dig a hole and add a tire. With a few other plants I have in pots, i just bought a good but cheap all organic potting soil, 2 cu ft for 15 dollars. And bought some super soil amendments. Real cheap operation.
Im a poor kid haha.

I have trasplanted some beast plants myself bro, best way ive done it, is have your next pot prepared with soil alredy in the bottom.
Pick the pot up as if u was just going to move it to another location, get your hand around the stem and take your other hand and hit the rim of the pot nice and swift, then immediately place your root ball into the next prepared pot, add soil water etc.
Thats the way ive successfully transplanted a beast plant, but i am a big strong guy which helps out alot haha.
Good luck cousin.

20170719_154224.jpg Ripleys B day 41

20170719_154404.jpg Ripleys A day 41

@Alchemy that makes me feel better about my NL girls... am at 31 days and no preflowers. Figured outdoor was just alower, but hard to calm that voice in the back of my head.

@Alchemy that makes me feel better about my NL girls... am at 31 days and no preflowers. Figured outdoor was just alower, but hard to calm that voice in the back of my head.

Yea for sure bro, as you see myns just beginning really, the only one I think that will be harvested at or around the time listed by the breeders is the Ripleys Og B, as you can see she is far more mature than my other two. But its a good thing your NL hasnt showed yet, more veg more bud feel me hahaha good luck as well my brother

Back