Outdoor 2 Ripleys Og, and 1 RQS Northern Light in Applachia! Grow battle ready! Haha

20170713_204217-1.jpg
I thought I should share a piece of my original artwork, I now have prints available to buy, and I also do cutom pieces for anyone.
Just tell me the kind of piece you want and ill show you what ive came up with.
Art will be shipped in a frame as well.
I wish I could list this in the AFN buisness section.

20170713_205520-1.jpg piece 3.
All 3 are now for sale on print or canvas as a collection or individual pieces.
And the size of your choice.
Custom artwork is started on request.

Hahaha, very nice and i like it very much...a artist and grower aswell! That's cool!

I like your grow style...how many plants are currently running?

Interesting....like it ...not sure where it puts me. Where do you get inspirations? Maybe Urban
My inspiration is always from mankind it seems, lol I actually dont plan anything I draw, I let my insides do the work hahaha

Hahaha, very nice and i like it very much...a artist and grower aswell! That's cool!

I like your grow style...how many plants are currently running?
Thanks Brother haha.
I am currently running 9 females, all in phenomenal health never had a yellow leaf yet, knock on wood hahaha.

The main thing I try to stick to in life and in my growing is nothing is better for us or our plants than what nature alredy provieds, the best quality meat is the meat you harvested/hunted on the land. without chemical preservatives. All organic meat.
Same for the food I give my Garden.
I use to use advanced nutrients, Flora grow series etc, during my teenage years of growing I wanted all the Bs on the market, truth is , they all work but none are anything special.
Whats special is the things man did not have a hand in, natural compost on the forrest floor, all organic plant foods.
My bud candy is local amish made sorghum.

The more simple the better the grow I have learned from many years of trial and error.

When people over complicate, then comes failure along side of a little foolishness hahaha.

Last edited:
Thanks Brother haha.
I am currently running 9 females, all in phenomenal health never had a yellow leaf yet, knock on wood hahaha.

The main thing I try to stick to in life and in my growing is nothing is better for us or our plants than what nature alredy provieds, the best quality meat is the meat you harvested/hunted on the land. without chemical preservatives. All organic meat.
Same for the food I give my Garden.
I use to use advanced nutrients, Flora grow series etc, during my teenage years of growing I wanted all the Bs on the market, truth is , they all work but none are anything special.
Whats special is the things man did not have a hand in, natural compost on the forrest floor, all organic plant foods.
My bud candy is local amish made sorghum.

The more simple the better the grow I have learned from many years of trial and error.

When people over complicate, then comes failure along side of a little foolishness hahaha.

Well said! I believe in nudging mother nature by giving all the things needed for a good harvest. Don't like the idea of trying to force her to do anything... anybody ever have good luck forcing their wife or gf to do something? Usually don't work out so well.

Back