Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Was a one of the Freebies last fall when 4 Assed Monkey, Cosmic Queen, Creme De La Chem and Samquanch OG dropped.
Trident Special- AvT x Tooth Decay
lookin forward to seein it dude:bow:

Hahahah.....snap dude....I just put one of those in a plug tonight.....is that allowed?......its just for fun so it should be cool:vibe:

oooh Trident Special.....havent heard of that one before:smiley1:

Of course its allowed pal as you said is all fun, as long as its in a 2L ish bottle and final plant is chosen by June 30th (edit: thanks bushy :LOLStoned:) just about anything goes ;)

Toof Decay x AvT sounds like a potent and colourful strain should be fun, few been done in the Mephisto section.

Last edited:
Of course its allowed pal as you said is all fun, as long as its in a 2L ish bottle and final plant is chosen by June 6th just about anything goes ;)

Toof Decay x AvT sounds like a potent and colourful strain should be fun, few been done in the Mephisto section.
Yea, I know @Seabass ran Trident and I believe @Lizardking ran her as well.

Of course its allowed pal as you said is all fun, as long as its in a 2L ish bottle and final plant is chosen by June 6th just about anything goes ;)

shithot........this is going to be tops:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Back