Sent from my comfy chair.
emoji16.png
emoji41.png
emoji43.png
emoji848.png

Was more button moon meets soup draggon :biggrin:
2018-05-22-18-19-08-1836166526.jpeg
images-6.jpeg

So I have been gone a bit, but now I can focus on such things as this. I knew I would be back in time, or I wouldn't have agreed to this Challenge.

So here is what I got so far... Auto Swiss Cheese. I had to say negatory to the cross I was gonna do, I think it would be easier to do a feminized seed instead of the regular, so's I don't' have to go with three to start.

IMG_5956.JPG
IMG_5959.JPG
IMG_5943.JPG
IMG_5951.JPG
IMG_5952.JPG

@9bear ....:baked:--you did, back on page 76-7-- I think!,... Oh no worries, I'm prepared for crushing defeat by my elders...! :backside: :rofl:.... I see your pun gland is still working just fine,..3Bears by 9bear-- :doh: :rofl: --perfect!

I decided to change my lineup lmao, I will grow @Gabe painkiller in 2l Of organic coco amended with flo, 5 to 1 on the very bottom and 10 to 1 close to the top. Looking forward to how she will perform @TheMongol and I will also run a bluestreak 99 from @Myroaches and barnhill seeds, in 2l of 100% coco

Going to push them both. I hope they do well

Plan to put the bubba in a 3gal pot of 100% coco and going hard with the feed on her.

@hairyman is getting great results from the painkillers in small containers :smoking:

I decided to change my lineup lmao, I will grow @Gabe painkiller in 2l Of organic coco amended with flo, 5 to 1 on the very bottom and 10 to 1 close to the top. Looking forward to how she will perform @TheMongol and I will also run a bluestreak 99 from @Myroaches and barnhill seeds, in 2l of 100% coco

Going to push them both. I hope they do well

Plan to put the bubba in a 3gal pot of 100% coco and going hard with the feed on her.

@hairyman is getting great results from the painkillers in small containers :smoking:
Nice man, excited to see what she will do in this flo I got from mongol, it blew my golden lemon haze all the way up. I have a few of your beans popped, I have a snozzberry in a 2gal pot of all coco and another 2 seeds germing that I plan to put in dwc ;)

Back