Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Dropped a Mephisto Sour Hound in water last night, and she was on the bottom of the cup after two hours, So she went into her bottle of coco right before I crashed out.
I'll get a pic and all the other fun stuff done this evening.
Still waiting on her to pop up. If she doesn't, I'll pop a dark and stormy or one of the other hundred or so seeds I've got...

My entry Fastbuds Pineapple Express hempy with air stone to really pump her up. She's cracked and ready to grow! Perlite up pass hole rest coco charged with 250ish ppm of cal/mag and some cannacoco. @bushmasterar15
20180521_215844.jpg
20180521_215911.jpg

You realize of course that now that I have a seed germinated that the heckling is about to begin all in good fun of course I don't want anybody getting all stressed because a senior is putting it too you . :pighug: :crying:

Did I miss another memo :shrug: Are we undersage by the common people I havn't seen it so quiet here since I submitted my application for membership !! :nono: I know my submission into the SOLE CUP Challenge has a few of you concerned with losing titles etc but it's all in good fun . @Waira , @Eekmann , @Ash-a-Ton not to worry the pain will heal eventually . :rofl:

Back