Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Nice man, excited to see what she will do in this flo I got from mongol, it blew my golden lemon haze all the way up. I have a few of your beans popped, I have a snozzberry in a 2gal pot of all coco and another 2 seeds germing that I plan to put in dwc ;)
"Snozzberry".....thats a fuckin awesome name..:toke:

If you already know what plant strain you will be growing for this 2 liter fun grow please let me know and I'll add it next to your name on the 1st post so others can see. This will make it easier for others that might be interested in growing these strains as they can see what to expect.

If you already know what plant strain you will be growing for this 2 liter fun grow please let me know and I'll add it next to your name on the 1st post so others can see. This will make it easier for others that might be interested in growing these strains as they can see what to expect.

Only started one here so easy choice lol, is a Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL :pass:

I forgot how many :crying:never mind the names we still got a while ain't we

These are Painkillers in wee pots the pegs are optional but I think the weights help tuffen em up a wee bit:biggrin: and the flat one is hurricane :thumbsup:
DSCF1680.JPG
DSCF1684.JPG

Wawashell- Mephisto Genetics Trident Special

Only started one here so easy choice lol, is a Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL :pass:
Hahahah.....snap dude....I just put one of those in a plug tonight.....is that allowed?......its just for fun so it should be cool:vibe:

Back