Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

So anyone going to be doing any kinda training,scroging,hst, topping or preferred nutes u may be using in this battle of fun. Top feed or dunk the bottles? Anyone have a skill they wanna share from the solo cup battles that would help here? Im stoned kid free and setting up the new tent I got yesterday for my fire glue photo run im going to try. This San Tried Bajo gets me going and chatting about growing.

So anyone going to be doing any kinda training,scroging,hst, topping or preferred nutes u may be using in this battle of fun. Top feed or dunk the bottles? Anyone have a skill they wanna share from the solo cup battles that would help here? Im stoned kid free and setting up the new tent I got yesterday for my fire glue photo run im going to try. This San Tried Bajo gets me going and chatting about growing.

I will be LST'ing this grow.. Will be using Megacrop and sweetcandy. I didnt have enough hydroton to do what I originally wanted..so just going with FFOF with some hydroton mixed in. I will be auto-watered with a Blumat, under Autocobs.

I will be LST'ing this grow.. Will be using Megacrop and sweetcandy. I didnt have enough hydroton to do what I originally wanted..so just going with FFOF with some hydroton mixed in. I will be auto-watered with a Blumat, under Autocobs.
Nice I to will be using the MC lineup along with cobs, and a custom made scrog net, made by urs truly,.

Yeah I'll have to do something like that LOL. LST is the likeliest as I will have to make sure everything grows in the right direction or I'll be struggling for space!

:crying:
DSCN1996.JPG

After being dropped, transplanted and having the seed membrane removed, the little one looks to be good and on track for Day 1 proper starting tomorrow :smoking::d5:

IMG_20180521_123820.jpg
IMG_20180521_123837.jpg

Last edited:
Back