Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Were still on the big lookout for whatever gets here first either the seeds from the 4/20 comp or the Portal of Dragons (as the wife calls it) before we drop any beans in the pool.

Now, the wife is wanting to make her pot all shiny and pretty, but she will not have everything she needs until somewhere between the 1st to the 8th. Is it ok that she has her entry still out of the pot until shes finished or does it need to be in the pot on the 1st? We will have the pics of the bean-splashdown and her bottle of course before the first, she just doesn't want to be working on it with her baby girl in the pot.
She must want the Glam Pot Award, lol. But she will have to beat my Glamourus Canada Dry Ginger Ale Inspired 2Ltr.
image.jpg
image.jpg
lol :smoking:

She is the artistic visionary of the house. I'm definitely the Ginger Ale type. Duct-tape it and call it a masterpiece.
Only giving y’all a hard time. Like your thinking though, lol. Me and the General of the House are both artistic, we like to paint, lol. So I can see that. :pass:

Only giving y’all a hard time. Like your thinking though, lol. Me and the General of the House are both artistic, we like to paint, lol. So I can see that. :pass:
I love to paint... By the numbers, and with a paintball rifle, had to quit as I was awful at both. I was rather versed in chalk once upon a time. Of course, after about my sixth outline on the sidewalk, I was asked to stop scaring the children.

I love to paint... By the numbers, and with a paintball rifle, had to quit as I was awful at both. I was rather versed in chalk once upon a time. Of course, after about my sixth outline on the sidewalk, I was asked to stop scaring the children.
You did that too! To this day I am not allowed to touch chalk. Not even for the board, lol. I used to play paintball, until I discovered air soft, then quite that too (got shot in the back pretty close and had to dig the pellets out my back with a knife). But it was really fun.

Paintball guns when I was younger we would go road farming and paintball a herd of cattle, that way the farm would wake I and wonder why his cows were the dyed. Or prop stiff dead deer up against road signs. Oh the days of my youth.

You did that too! To this day I am not allowed to touch chalk. Not even for the board, lol. I used to play paintball, until I discovered air soft, then quite that too (got shot in the back pretty close and had to dig the pellets out my back with a knife). But it was really fun.
HaHa! My man! Then you know better than most and it is well documented on the Google that there has never been a fatty-outline. So I tried to change the perception. Ouch! In the back, people don't realize some of those puppies would drop Carrot-Top like a bad joke.

This was my first "fatty" outline I ever did. In my likeness, but it scared the hell out of the neighbor lady's wife.
910535564.jpg

We had bb gun and bottle rocket wars when I was a kid.

Can't forget those famous Roman candle wars even the drunk adults joined in those were the days when kids were kids. And rode bikes instead watching a TV screen.

Back