Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

..... :kiss: -- easy there 9bear, don't be tryin' to slip her your tongue! :rofl:... and put your teeth back in too, FFS! :nono: :haha: :pighug:

>> Wawa' :eek1:-- Oh,...
tenor.gif
:laughcry:

>>. Bushy :pass:... I'm watching this Amber closely,... older seeds, and this one is looking inordinately unvigorous,... Ima sweat her for a few days and see WTF,...:pimp:.. I'll make the deadline regardless! ....possible swap-out with Sour Livers,....
What the Geoduck Clam lol

And we have life, Cuba libre on left, forum stomper on the right, thought about some GDP Blast auto or sour lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] but I have faith in these.
IMG_20180520_180954.jpg

Were still on the big lookout for whatever gets here first either the seeds from the 4/20 comp or the Portal of Dragons (as the wife calls it) before we drop any beans in the pool.

Now, the wife is wanting to make her pot all shiny and pretty, but she will not have everything she needs until somewhere between the 1st to the 8th. Is it ok that she has her entry still out of the pot until shes finished or does it need to be in the pot on the 1st? We will have the pics of the bean-splashdown and her bottle of course before the first, she just doesn't want to be working on it with her baby girl in the pot.

Were still on the big lookout for whatever gets here first either the seeds from the 4/20 comp or the Portal of Dragons (as the wife calls it) before we drop any beans in the pool.

Now, the wife is wanting to make her pot all shiny and pretty, but she will not have everything she needs until somewhere between the 1st to the 8th. Is it ok that she has her entry still out of the pot until shes finished or does it need to be in the pot on the 1st? We will have the pics of the bean-splashdown and her bottle of course before the first, she just doesn't want to be working on it with her baby girl in the pot.
Just get the pic in by the 1st and we should be good. Then all final pics no matter if finished or not will be need to be provided no later then August 31st to be included in the voting pool.

Back