Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Hey Hey Hey Can't get a seed to germ :nono: buts thats alright I've still got time and theirs more surprises . Stayed tuned :woohoo: It ain't over till it's over . Some nice looking gear :rofl:. Who designs this stuff . :eyebrows: I bet you stay up all nigh trying to f----ck your friend :cooldance:

Sounds like you in the same boat as me then pal. After knocking over the XXL Seedstockers and not knowing seed depth, orientation or if it is inside out lol it still aint popped, the backup SODK x Alien is coming on up 3 years old and not cracked yet either but keeping the faith and gonna wait it out.

Sounds like you in the same boat as me then pal. After knocking over the XXL Seedstockers and not knowing seed depth, orientation or if it is inside out lol it still aint popped, the backup SODK x Alien is coming on up 3 years old and not cracked yet either but keeping the faith and gonna wait it out.

Fck faith ,,,get more sown only going to get older

Officially Day 1
Mephisto Gene.
Trident Special
image.jpg
She will be getting the Cyco Flower line up and ReCharge. Remo Nutrients VeloKelp as a misting agent during veg (still love this stuff).

Hey guys, with co2, if my tent were to be closed and I had a couple of fans going with some co2 bags is that all I need if the temps are ok? I would be running hotter with a humidity fluctuating between 45% and62% I just can’t find too much on it here, unless you know of a thread or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@912GreenSkell

Last edited:
Back